Question for Devs - PVP weekly honour update before prepatch

Man this company is so arogant, it does not matter if it is last week of classic, but respect players and their time invested at ranking, cos they care more about game than you.

3 Likes

Still no answer?

3 Likes

Still waiting for an answer. Checking US forums as well.

2 Likes

Another bump. Look I’m not a hardcore PvP’er going for R10+ but I’ve spent the last week inside AV getting my new 60 some kills. If we have 1 week I get rank 5 if we get 2 weeks I get rank 6, and I wanted rank 6.

Either way, I don’t wanna spend next week PvP’ing to find out it counts for nothing. It’s mindboggling to me that just over a week away from prepatch and we’re still in the dark over this issue that affects a lot of people.

3 Likes

Bump. C’mon blues.

3 Likes

Would be nice to know in time (before Wednesday). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bumping again because this is just getting silly now… All they have to do is respond and we’re left waiting with one day left possibly.

3 Likes

Bump :slight_smile: Would love info on this going into the last week of classic!

2 Likes

Bad luck Lowenfeld!

At least fotm-rollfather got there. Unless something funny happens tomorrow!

The response I got from a GM.
Seems they currently have no info, so we just have to wait…
Not the best to release a pre-patch without having changes set in stone, so close to release.

No progress is earned during the final week prior to prepatch for one very simple and logical reason; Ranks are gone in prepatch and the honor system changes completely.

You can’t earn a rank if ranking requires a system that no longer exists. Not sure why it’s such a mystery to people but it was obviously the same during the first week of January in 2007 as well, final week of vanilla.

There won’t be any “official response” over something this obvious, actually known from 14+ years ago and completely logical. The end.

troll. theres a blue post discussing this in 2006. they ran one last honor calculation. with the snaphotting people are wondering if/when honor calculaiton will be done. zzz actually known 14 years ago btw.

bluetracker gg/wow/topic/us-en/51145118-before-the-storm-ndash-pvp-update/

3 Likes

OPs post has nothing to do with snapshotting for forever-vanilla-characters firstly. Secondly they will migrate. Remember which rules apply for migration? My god you lot are so used to being blind sheep following the guides and subpar content creators that all thought process has seized to work.

Bad luck.

For such an expert mocking people you seem to have forgotten that patch 2.0 prepatch came in December 2006, TBC launched in January. People are asking if another week will be calculated a day before pre-patch, which there is evidence to show happened in 2006.

3 Likes

Still no info?

1 Like

Still nothing, neither here nor on US forums.

1 Like
2 Likes

thats realy Cool

yeah except that final honor calc never completed thats why some got it and some didn’t. And now its locked in stone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.