Question for Devs - PVP weekly honour update before prepatch

Bump this post so we get an answer. I really need to know this. HOPEFULLY we have until the pre-patch drops, and not just a few more days, that would be absolutely stupid if it’s only a few more days.

2 Likes

Weirdly there isn’t even an answer on the US forums either… I’m not affected but it would be nice if they were clear for the people that need that last week for their final rank

3 Likes

Because the problem directly affects me enough to comment? Kinda soundless reasoning there. It affects everyone involved, hence the replies.

2 Likes

enjoy your last week of ranking :slight_smile:

pro tip - next time start ranking not in phase 6 so u don´t need babycry about your rank last week

Would be nice to have a clear answer on this. Blizzard please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump Bumpity Bump Bump Give an answer. You allowed update in 2006. Just pull finger out of behind to make it so.

5 Likes

I’d also like to know! devs hmu

3 Likes

Yeah I need to know, it’s annoying that they have said nothing about this.

2 Likes

Its ridiculous and to be honest embarrassing for a company of Blizzard’s size that their Game Masters doesn’t have an answer to this. I dont blame them, the devs should be the ones to inform them. How is the final week before prepatch (May 12th - May 19th) going to be in terms of PvP ranking?

Will it be calculated for live prepatch TBC version?
Will it be calculated for Classic Era servers?

Will it simply “not exist”? if so;
Will players joining Classic Era servers get 20% rank decay for this week or just keep their standing from the week before it?

The last thing I wonder about, that I’m sure someone else also wonders about:

If you don’t clone your character right away, but wait a couple of months; Will your character have your PvP rank from the last ranking week of Classic before the prepatch hit or will it have decayed all the time your char has been “deactivated”?

There’s a lot of things PvPers and especially future Classic Era players wonder about, Blizzard! Unfortunately however I expect you guys won’t give any answers to any of this whatsoever.

4 Likes

We would love to have a answer about this…

2 Likes

Please Blizzard. We gonna Use a whole weak, to farm pvp. We require an answer!

3 Likes

Back in 2006. "We will run one final honor calculation on December 5 and update everyone’s ranking accordingly on that date so that players who achieve a new rank for that week have the opportunity to display that title on their character. " Will u do the same this time? Yes or No. Its all we are asking…

3 Likes

Would be great to get some clarification on this!

3 Likes

We need an official answer on this please.

3 Likes

Man this company is so arogant, it does not matter if it is last week of classic, but respect players and their time invested at ranking, cos they care more about game than you.

3 Likes

Still no answer?

3 Likes

Still waiting for an answer. Checking US forums as well.

2 Likes

Another bump. Look I’m not a hardcore PvP’er going for R10+ but I’ve spent the last week inside AV getting my new 60 some kills. If we have 1 week I get rank 5 if we get 2 weeks I get rank 6, and I wanted rank 6.

Either way, I don’t wanna spend next week PvP’ing to find out it counts for nothing. It’s mindboggling to me that just over a week away from prepatch and we’re still in the dark over this issue that affects a lot of people.

3 Likes

Bump. C’mon blues.

3 Likes

Would be nice to know in time (before Wednesday). :slight_smile:

3 Likes