Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

With tonight’s maintenance, we’ll apply a hotfix that will add the ability to queue for Battlegrounds from anywhere in the world. This will allow players to continue exploring the world while also participating in Battlegrounds.

You’ll find it in the Battlegrounds tab on the PvP menu.

Battlemasters are not going anywhere, so you can still talk to them if you prefer to.

71 Likes

here comes the moneeeeeeeeey

2 Likes

And what about RDF so that us PvE’ers can continue exploring the world while enjoying dungeons?

Hypocrits much?

67 Likes

this is amazing news! thanks!

5 Likes

How about gold seller, they will be sad :(.

Enjoy this smiley face - you deserve it

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

omg finally I love u guys. this is the most beautiful thing I have heard in this 2month i waiting for wotlk. all my worries about pvp now is gone i can join BG and have fun with friend exploring the world.

8 Likes

Reality: Jumping inside the dalaran sewer :smiley:

3 Likes

Now can you fix the lag on firemaw? GIVE US THE QUEUE SO WE CAN PLAY PLEASE

6 Likes

If you add RDF at some point and fix the lag/servers, I have good hope for the expansion once more.

Btw: random battleground reward makes sense, because it was part of the original feature and rewarded players playing diverse content. It was good gameplay wise and felt more rewarding. Right now, players might to the daily bg, but otherwise spam AV for honor.

9 Likes

Catering to asmongold opinions as usual.
Why dont you implement demon hunters already?

4 Likes

pog

good job blizz

2 Likes

Yes, thank you. This is what I was hoping for.

2 Likes

You are supposed to be rewarded if you are doing good in bg’s, not for participating.

So add it later, keep it original. If we go for some changes as some advocate, we shouldnt have rdf or random bg rewards at all.

Not really any needs for insults is there?

Wrong.

This isn’t 2009. Participation holds a high place in the value system of our speshul generation.

1 Like

Please increase the desertion limit (afk) to 30 minutes. this would encourage community interest in a healthy pvp game

3 Likes

So rdf is bad, random bg que from anywhere is fine.

Ok.

13 Likes

Nah, ofcourse calling us asmongold opinions is perfectly fine ofcourse.

1 Like