Queues HAVE to be addressed

Straight to the point.

Firemaw seems to have 2 layers in prime time, such as now, Sunday 19cet. Despite these 2 layers there is still 2,5k+ in queue, which is nearing a 2 hour long queue.
How on earth do you intend to handle this when the layers are killed with phase 2 Blizzard? Even if it becomes extremely overpopulated, you need to allow for more players to be online at the same time. It is simply unsatisfactory with a potential 3-5 hour queue in order to play in the evenings, something I fear could happen with one layer, if the capacity is not changed.

5 Likes

:joy:
transfer to a spanish realm or reroll

7 Likes

Blizz told you to move to another realm since launch if you don’t want these long ques when layering is removed. Not their fault you didn’t listen.

23 Likes

It will be chaos.

Yes,transfer to a dead server.Great solution,thanks

1 Like

Mograine for example only has up to 45 min queue during primetime on Wed/Thurs/Sunday because of raidtime otherwise it’s completely fine you should have rerolled earlier

Hoping to create additional awareness. I do not understand why anyone would waste their time writing stupid comments, like the majority of the ones written above.

Nevertheless, I hope Blizzard increases the size per server, once all layers disappear.

Yea, as if latency wasn’t already an issue with the current capacity.

3 Likes

I don’t get this response - you choose to play on an overpopulated server - you can transfer for free at any time - and could have done weeks ago

I assume when you created your characters and first logged in - YOU KNEW IS WAS HIGH POPULATION

Live with it or move on

9 Likes

All servers were full/high at the launch,due the failure on blizzard side.Thinking small amount of servers will be enough.Even with people asking for more,they still didnt listen before launch.Now they opened server transfers from full/high servers to dead servers.

3 Likes

Indeed, creating first character on already full realm was the first fail. The second being keeping to level it to 60 lol

No, they opened free transfers to new servers, which later became dead because most people would rather sit in their 5 hours queues and then qq in the forums instead of moving.

7 Likes

New=dead.People know that,thats why they are not moving.So they would rather sit in queue then be without queue and log into a server that might have few guilds that are capable of raiding 40man.

Also down the line and each phase you will lose some people overall so you will have much harder time to keep 40man raid going trough all phases on those servers.

But its not Blizzards fault that they didn’t listen and made a serious lack of realms in the first place.

Sod off.

1 Like

They have addressed queues, by adding transfers.

The available realms are not dead and I would imagine that once phase 2 hits next week and the queues go up to 10k+, you’ll probably see a lot of people transferring. I mean it would not be hard to have your entire guild move. It takes click of one button.

3 Likes

If they increased the capacity their crappy potato servers would crumble. You’ve seen how well big PvP events go and world bosses are going to be comical.

See? Blizzard did nothing wrong, they opened realms as soon as they were deemed necessary. It’s just people who did not take the oppotunity, guess you guys are the ones to blame then.

1 Like

No they did not. They took well over a week about it when people were already in the late 20s/early 30s and formed/joined guilds and made friends. Then we still needed more and they did nothing for another week when it was blatantly obvious.

We warned them for well over a month that there were not enough servers and language specific ones and all their actions in the following month after launch did was prove us right but drones still tell us we’re wrong, clueless Blizzard is right.

6 Likes

Nah. Necessary goes beyond one night with a queue or two. Do you think they opened new realms after 30 mins of complaints? Without any solid data? In those servers people could hardly log in, let alone being early 30s. Again not Blizzard’s fault they nolifed leveling for whatever reason. Would it be better if they opened 15 realms at launch and then having 10 of them on “low”? Having to close/merge right after? Be serious please.

Our community for example was clear, they kept repeating and suggesting not to rush anything or even wait before beginning the journey as a reroll MIGHT have been needed (and it was, first choice was Firemaw but then changed to Gandling)

2 Likes

Nope its not New=dead, me and my friends moved from Mograine to Bloodfang and it was the best thing to do. The new server is well populated and the faction balance is really good. Have fun with your queue.

5 Likes

I have a char on Mograine, the server was on the queue border until week or two. I think your fellow server players will get their pitchforks too when P2 hits. IMO all the servers that had unbearable queues at launch (4-5 servers) will very likely have big queues again.

From the servers I like (decent faction ratio ones) only Ashbringer and Zandalar Tribe will have no or more likely small queues. IMO queue-wise it will be a mini launch all over again.

2 Likes