Queues HAVE to be addressed

Complain and demand blizz to do something about queues. Blizzard does something about queues and you refuse to take action. You’ve had plenty of time to react to this but yet you didnt and still you complain. Roll on another realm or transfer = problem solved. I re-rolled on a fresh realm (ten storms) and havent regretted it at all. Your biggest mistake was to keep playing until 60 and refuse to transfer.

2 Likes

When larger communities agree on a server, you simply do not (cannot) uproot everyone, which is why I personally and the Danish/Norwegian communities, have not transferred away from Firemaw. Added to the fact that there is always the fear of new servers dying out.

So once again, just hoping there is a plan, other than insane queues, come phase 2.

What if like me you got 60, found a group of friends, cleared raids before the end of first week and before new realms and transfers were announced?

I agree, last night when logging in there was a queue of 3 people, unacceptable.

Really though, blizzard has urged people to transfer from the very highly populated servers several times and have given you plenty of time to do so, as well. Can’t really do much more than that.

2 Likes

I had a 2.5k queue into random disconnect on one of my accs half way through queue but not other into another 3k queue

Sucks to be you.

I dont mind no real reason to log in except for raid before rank

I disagree

Gotta start fresh for rank if you plan on going hard, dont want to risk burn out

I agree, but there’s plenty of time to do that once p2 launches, don’t need to go super hard starting week 1. Having another 2k to spend on consumables can be nice though.

It is idiots like you that refused to move as a collective that caused “some” of the new servers to be dead. You made your bed now you must lay in it and shut it. Enjoy your 5 hour ques until:

1. more people on your server quit and leave.
  2. wait till Blizzard (if ever) open paid transfers.

Meanwhile us that were smart enough to reroll or free char transfer to a server that didn’t say “full” are having a blast laughing at you.

5 Likes

This isn’t true. The servers have never all been full even on launch day. People just chose to stay queued on Gehenas and other realms, than play on for example Ten Storms which was not quite full.

3 Likes

Classic is full of cowards.

X server is full.
Y server is dead because no one wants to transfer to it.
X server remains full because no one wants to transfer off it.
“Waaah, queues!”

Z server has a horde-favoured faction ratio because of PvP racial crutches.
Alliance players transfer/switch away to one with a better ratio.
The ratio gets even worse. Even more alliance players leave.
“Blizz fix!”

Enjoy your bed.

8 Likes

All full except the RP realms:
https://imgur.com/u2Q6uzn

That’s before launch though. They opened a bunch more servers 6 hours before launch.

3 Likes

There is something wrong with that screenshot because I played on launch day and there were quite a few more servers than that.

2 Likes

You need at least br3 on week 1 to not get an extra week of br1 to 14 assuming only br1 so yeah week 1 is a bit chill. Then again people will go hard on week 1 to show dominance. I got like 15k in consums

Such hostility for no reason rofl.

No need to rush, I’m not expecting to hit 13 before late jan/early feb anyway. There’s plenty of time to rank.

If all those people complaining about queues moved they wouldn’t be dead servers.

But everybody’s like “no, you go first”, “no, you”…

5 Likes