Queues HAVE to be addressed

You rushed before the whole situation did stabilize, how is that Blizzard’s fault?

1 Like

This whole mess is Blizzard’s fault, because they stacked so many people on single realms, rather than just starting off with more realms. And the game was way more successful than Blizz had prepared for.

3 Likes

How is it my fault to go for world first rag?

I have little time for cry babies, ESPECIALLY when they are idiots. I “was” in a “so called” Top Notch guild come launch on Gehannas… didn’t take me more than 48 hours to say… you know what: " best of luck guys, I’m moving to another server"… to think that retards who have been given a whole “free transfer” as opposed to my reroll for more than a month and not only refused to do it… but alot of them giggled and named and shamed about ones that did… to come back later and cry about ques…

5 Likes

What do you mean? :stuck_out_tongue:
You did choose to.
I made my first character on a different server, willfully didn’t get past Valley of Trials and indeed I had to move to my final one.

Because why would i chose to not play with the same people ive been playing with for years? Why would blizzard force me into a situation of either queues or leaving behind my friends? All this because they were to obtuse to recognise all the signs that pointed to a demand of classic far superior than what they had anticipated. At this point throwing the blame at anyone other than blizzard is just being a pathetic fanboy drone

Yea exactly for that, even if the amount of realms allowed people to split equally I hardly think it would have been so, there would have been realms with queues and realms so called ‘dead’; mostly because the majority of people only feel ‘safe’ when playing on a overcrowded realm the same way any pserver under 10k pop was ‘server dead!!!’ and therefore unworthy of any time to spend on.

The demand was sure huge, but the company PoV it would have definitely been worse to have more realms than needed - it’s easier to open new, than to close/merge the old. (picture the latter: forums flooded with ‘omg all servers on low haha blizz fail classic fail’.)

Imo the only server worth playing on is gehennas, because it is the only server with a sufficient concentration of good players. Ive talked with top players from other servers and they get bored because the people they are playing with and against are just bad. These players are willing to endure the worst queue on eu and reroll to gehennas so they can play on a more competitive server

Sad people imo, but whatever floats their boats.

It was taken a bit over 4 hours before launch.

Sadly everything isnt just possible.
You cant have it all, thats something these people doesnt want to understand

It has been more than 2 months since launch, you and your friends had plenty of time to organize a transfer to another server together, but since you are unwilling to do anything about it yourself enjoy your hourly queues once layering gets disabled.

gehennas is the only good server, the only server worth playing on. No other server comes close when it comes to the quality of the players on it

You and your “friends” do not represent 0.5% of WoW community… and the sad part is most of your “friends” most likely do not make any worthy income if not at all from no lifing to be in that bracket; and God knows at least according to you : you don’t seem to enjoy it enough either.

In other words ; Ctrl; alt; delete … in real life.

There are no dead servers anymore
Every server has min 10 raiding guilds.

The averrage acc in guilds are around 200 with socials.

Servers are might not as crowded as the full servers.

But rather could log in 24/7 not finding every rare item x 100 on ah, + a chance for farming.

I guess u laugh now
But we Will laugh at P2.

Here on judgement, we are not dead not even close, and i know the other low realm are neither that close.

Check the logs and check for your self

3 Likes

They will probably open a new realm or two once raid loggers will start putting in 8 hours sessions leading up to 5k+ queues across the board.

They will then watch baffled how everyone stays put because who wants to move to a realm that will take a month to grow a playable ecosystem for a lvl 60.

I used to be a broken record about this a few weeks ago, Blizzard needed to release fresh realms in preparation for P2, but ahead of time so that realm communities and economies had the chance to develop organically.

1 Like

Ask ur friends to transfer with u.
Simple as that.

What are u afraid of?
Afking in major city?
I don’t see it.

No servers are dead. Or low pop.

I belive that they are sitting at 5k players atm. “Active” players

2 Likes

According to what chart exactly xd

This has been addressed repeatedly through free transfers. There is literally nothing else to be done.

Most if not all the new servers created for overspill are now at high or at least medium size. I even had a queue for Ten Storms the other day (though not sure if that was related to the battle.net bugs).

It’s your choice. Fight the queues or move to a less full server. Blizzard cannot increase the size (or rather will not) and layering is going.

2 Likes

I noticed queues have reappeared on my server, I will probably quit when it gets too bad.