Quit Whining about Ques

If this was a free-to-play MMORPG that would be totally understandable, but such a huge queues in a subscription based game? Wth? It’s the 3rd day in a row when I get back from work and I can’t play the damn game because it says 790 minutes left. :smiley: \Rage unsub.

All realms are full except one RP unfortunately.

2 Likes

can we get queue chat given we spend longer in there then the game?

people cry for the 1€ that they have lost in these 2 days :slight_smile:
whining end up in Battle for Azeroth…

The “change servers” and “quit whining” crowds have no ground to stand on. People have already changed servers. There are queues on pretty much all the servers, yet you have the gall to spout nonsense like that? Especially when in the face of facts, it’s all been debunked?

Utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

If we don’t get a new post about queue lengths every 30 seconds then Blizzard may not notice! /s

Yes. Every pvp server is with a minimum 1+ hour queue.

i only resubbed for vanilla, like many others

The silly thing is. All day and last night I saw 4/5 low pop mix of PvP and pve servers, yet nobody seems to be joining those, even when characters have only just been made. I don’t understand the unwillingness to change servers at this very early level

I’ve just tried to play on another realm…everyone listed is full

Never in the history of vanilla was there 8h ques.

1 Like

how about spell the word correctly ? QUEUES

Been sitting in queue for 7 hours straight now on Golemagg. Still 2500 people in front of me. Stop trying to make this look like it’s not a MASSIVE issue. You wanna play wow today? Better leave work at 10 in the morning to log in and pray to god you haven’t dc’d until you get home. If you don’t, you’re not gonna be able to play before it’s time to go to bed again.

1 Like

At the end of the day, some people here would most likely still defend Blizzard even if they personally burnt that person’s house down, took a dump on thier doorstep and then increased the sub fees. Because fan boys are fan boys…

1 Like

there you go

Bennie I just found this post and I have to hard disagree. I picked low pop realm to avoid queues (as any reasonable person should), but for some f***ing reason it became one of 3 realms on eu that are FULL. But I already started a character and found a guild, moving on is much harder after you attain something. I went to low pop realm only to get slammed by f ***ing 10k queue few hours ago…

1 Like

it would not be so bad if you could pay BFA while queuing for Classic - but you can’t. If they could change that it would be something at the very least.

queues would be fine normally, but you cant even play bfa while waiting for your hour long queue. the queues disable to from playing any kind of wow

I’ve seen every launch including vanilla.;

In vanilla, the biggest que I’ve ever seen or heard of was 1500 people. And I think 9 pm on the first friday evening.

The problems were not queues in vanilla, it’s never been an issue.

The issue was server crashes. I remember our server (Burning Legion) crashing more than 10 times a day first few days. Blizzard would then shut down and restart the servers.

It is 10 times better than queues and random dcs. At least when a server crashes, none can play, so no player is left behind because of bad luck.

In this current garbage we are witnessing, some people were just lucky so they will rule their servers for a long time now, while others were a lot more knowledgeable/skilled in the game but will be underdogs in the game because they got rekt by queues and trash world server outages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.