Quit Whining about Ques

To be fair, If I paid for a sub and I go 2 weeks (potentially) without being able to login (within 4 hours) then they should just gift you the extra time. Thats what a decent company would do.

1 Like

Have you played in vanilla release? If you did you would know that queues were NEVER like what we have today.

And I never said queues were like today!
I said they were, also lag spikes, disconnects, don’t you remeber? A while of fun, a while in queue.

No man, most people who post on forums don’t have one clue what is going on but they are still typing.

They are most likely considering options like this right now. I imagine this is an incredibly difficult problem to solve even for experts. Likewise, if after a couple weeks and a bit of playtime you feel you didn’t get your money’s worth, a friendly ticket explaining your frustration may well lead to a refund. I once had issues with a sub and the added 4days of gametime for what was lost - and this was nothing close to 4 hours ques…

I don’t know how to post an image to the forums, I am currently in queue, estimated time 828 minutes. Most I had in Vanilla was like an hour on my server, excluding of course all the other problems.

which realm?

If this was a free-to-play MMORPG that would be totally understandable, but such a huge queues in a subscription based game? Wth? It’s the 3rd day in a row when I get back from work and I can’t play the damn game because it says 790 minutes left. :smiley: \Rage unsub.

All realms are full except one RP unfortunately.

2 Likes

can we get queue chat given we spend longer in there then the game?

people cry for the 1€ that they have lost in these 2 days :slight_smile:
whining end up in Battle for Azeroth…

The “change servers” and “quit whining” crowds have no ground to stand on. People have already changed servers. There are queues on pretty much all the servers, yet you have the gall to spout nonsense like that? Especially when in the face of facts, it’s all been debunked?

Utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

If we don’t get a new post about queue lengths every 30 seconds then Blizzard may not notice! /s

Yes. Every pvp server is with a minimum 1+ hour queue.

i only resubbed for vanilla, like many others

The silly thing is. All day and last night I saw 4/5 low pop mix of PvP and pve servers, yet nobody seems to be joining those, even when characters have only just been made. I don’t understand the unwillingness to change servers at this very early level

I’ve just tried to play on another realm…everyone listed is full

Never in the history of vanilla was there 8h ques.

1 Like

how about spell the word correctly ? QUEUES

Been sitting in queue for 7 hours straight now on Golemagg. Still 2500 people in front of me. Stop trying to make this look like it’s not a MASSIVE issue. You wanna play wow today? Better leave work at 10 in the morning to log in and pray to god you haven’t dc’d until you get home. If you don’t, you’re not gonna be able to play before it’s time to go to bed again.

1 Like