Quitting wow

Right i know what types of responses i am going to get in this post but whatever i previously loved this game and i will not leave without giving ACTIVISION blizzard a piece of my mind, no youre not having my gold and yes i’ll try not to let the door hit me on my way out although i am sure you wish that it would hit me, because reasons right?

Anyway, I am quitting the game for a few reasons really… difficulty in finding pug groups for mythic+ on alliance and also how blizzard appear to play faction favorites in the PVP.

I am absolutely sick to death of getting “destroyed”, players /laughing, /spitting at me… why is that even a thing? do you have any idea how disgusting it is to spit on someone?

Why do horde have all the best cities? What few we have left that havent been burned to the ground (thanks writers!) seem tired and disorganised. No spirit nothing, just “here is stormwind… some people live here who did a thing!” and that is the absolute best city alliance have to offer? Do not make me laugh! Some of us loved Darnassus you know, many people made druids as their first characters so it has always been a very sentimenal for a host of different reasons, but that doesnt matter does it blizzard? If you wanted to be even-handed you could have destroyed thunderbluff or orgrimmar… but no… charming!

I have also noticed that there seems to be many alt-right guilds popping up in the horde faction, anyone else noticed this? hmmmm wonder why blizzard does nothing about Hordes discrimination… mystery that isnt it?

Lore is another problem, horde have sylvanas (yes… obviously still with the horde in her purpose) the invincible angel of death with unlimited power and what do we have? A freaking little punk named Anduin with his hair flopping all over the place like some self-righteos mop. Yes, that hasnt turned us into a meme has it? led by a freaking child whose voice has only just broken. What does he know of war, really? What does he know of anything? When was the last time you encountered a 13 year old that knew anything at all? Never which is exactly my point. Do you have any idea how many players would switch factions for this alone? Why the hell would you kill off varian? are you mad? Who is making these choices? not us that’s for damn sure. If you are going to kill off a legendary char at least replace it in some way with someone superior… dont get me started on what happened with Bolvar. :rage:

I know it may not seem like it but i genuinely loved this game at one point, loved logging in, doing a little pvp and some mythics, so yes it hurts to write everything that i have. I wanted it to succeed but how can it when blizzard obviously favor horde in the game itself and in the lore!

EDIT: How much representation did alliance get in those shiny new cinematics? None, thank you. Brilliant. We take the backseat constantly. Thats fair isnt it?

11 Likes

Bad place to voice your opinion about such sensitive topic.
Hordies will jump on to this and make fun of your post.

bunkers up with popcorn

7 Likes

Have you ever played horde?

Bruh moment?

writing sux in general chief

11 Likes

I quite like Thunder Bluff.

Refuge for my laggy computer back in the day.

Just join a m+ community group to do runs, that’s what I did.

Oh and alliance racials were best in PvP for like 5 expansions and are still probably better now depending on comp (but most comps use a rdruid so they are) except you don’t mention arena so probably mean wpvp in which case I’d say warmode is a dumb thing that shouldn’t exist.

I also think horde cities are trash

2 Likes

ANOTHER Ally cry thread…now this is why I changed to horde…much less ppl crying

6 Likes

The crying is meme-worthy, I’m not even mad anymore.

6 Likes

Really? Which one is that exactly…

Why talk about lore and then NOT know anything about it? :sweat_smile:

wtf :rofl::joy:

Anyway… cya

damn we almost quoted the same things there :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

What do you mean by sensitive?

If you’re with a Blue character on forums and talk about how bad the Alliance is in a bad state, you’re going to be a target of fun for the Horde players.
Just look at the comment section and see for yourself :eyeglasses:

even if youre not Horde that post is laughable lol

:popcorn:

7 Likes

Yeah, thanks. Go elsewhere.

I love how this makes you sound like a cranky old man…

durned pesky Blizzard kids should get off your lawn as well!! :rofl:

Seriously though people change over time, games change over time. If you dont enjoy it any more then you should quit.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna throw in there (as an alliance player who has a low level horde alt) horde don’t have the best cities - orgrimmar is a logistical PITA, undercity looks awful to navigate too and from what I’ve been told the main BFA city sucks compared to the Boralus too.

4 Likes

Yes this has already been established, my subscription is cancelled. Lovely attitude.

Ummm… okay?
Can you name a few for me?

Lowkey still don’t know where the scrapper is, I just know I have to fly there, it sucks.

6 Likes

Please Boralus looks like it’s about to collapse into the ocean, foundations are built on the docks themselves. How can you complain about golden pyramids, ancient archetecture, that looks to be incredibly spacious overall? That isn’t right at all, our town looks like a quest hub, not grand at all. It’s messed up, all of it.

yeah, look at this great copper pyramid!
that you won’t look at one bit because all the useful stuff is at the docks…

5 Likes