Quitting wow

do you prefer the look of this? i.ytimg com/vi/RY6u4zrrz6Q/maxresdefault.jpg It’s night and day in terms of quality.

edit: how do i get the image to show?

You have to be Trust Level 3 to include pictures, which means you have to spend a lot of time on the forums while not being reported here.

I indeed much prefer boralus, simply because I don’t have to travel half a mile for tmog or the mission table.

3 Likes

Quitting wow

Right, can we all have a share of your gold?

You did not read my post at all did you? typical horde speak first think later. I already said that no one is having it.

I read until the Bolvar part I stopped taking seriously.

1 Like

I cant quote and answer each of your questions or things you’ve mentioned separately so i will drop my reply here as one.

Stormwind is one of the most beautiful cities ingame and that comes from a player who has been playin (PURE & ONLY) Horde from late WotLK till early BfA.

Anduin is not close to being called ‘punk’ . I would say , more like Snowflake or whatever meme you wanna give him , based on his apperance , voice , attitude etc.
We agree on that.

As for the /spit /lol and rest BM things , i love them.
Its so nice to /spit that Warr who is training you 24/7 on the bg , you try to kite him as healer and finally your team shows up and rek him.

I have ‘macros’ to spam /spit /lol and the firework bm toy to whoever i can in random battlegrounds or random people around world (PvP).
I cant see how this can affect someone so much to consider this as problem in the game and how its possible for such insignificant thing to make someone quit the game.
Maybe dont get offended so easily ?

As for the major thing about ‘‘FaVoUrITiSm’’ , I really laugh at people who believe that a multibillion company cares or favors a fictional - pixelated - ingame faction towards the other one.

Its just a video game where the big mama (Activision) trying to keep a balance and trigger events with random lore so they can keep gaining our income.

Why people are so triggered about a virtual city getting destroyed by other faction or stuff like that , its so funny and weird to my eyes.

Whatever you do beside the game , i wish you good luck and have fun .
Maybe you find something more interesting in your real life and ignore these pixel dramas about factions and favouritisms .

Farewell.

3 Likes

well at least youre civil i guess but no one likes to be spat on its absolutely disgusting, and if youre being mobbed on by 3 horde and they are spitting/laughing i challenge you to find someone that would enjoy that.

Yea I kind of like my alliance major cities because I hate horde mud huts and nomad style cities feels poor and dirty compared to Alliance ones.

There’s nothing funny about it though is there? So I guess i am the only laughing here at such disdain for your fellow players who main alliance. It is not the words themselves but the IMPLICATIONS of them.

Imagine being spat on, not nice at all, thank you.

Edit: look nevermind, im not getting anywhere here.

Room for one more?

2 Likes

Ok

I care.

Yea if he finds this game offensive and full with toxic people I dread to think how league of legends would feel like for him I can imagine as far as toxicity goes it will be like a third Reich for him lol.

It’s not fun, it’s rather sad, i feel sorry for you, recently i bought gamepad and i’m playing wow less and less…

1 Like

More like room for 2 more.

1 Like

Sure, popcorn is super-jumbo-extra-large enough for the whole thread.

https://thefunniestpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/eating-popcorn-gifs.gif

12 Likes

yeah all pile on is the game today i think

1 Like

I eat alot of popcorn kilogram every few days so that jumbo pack might disappear.

3 Likes

Gotta call in the cavalry then:

9 Likes

Just as i thought no one addressed any of the CORE points of anything, im done here guys have a good life.