Quitting wow

Master: Why is the Alliance blue young padawan?
Padawan: I dunno, master.
Masters: Because tears are blue.

3 Likes

Best solution for the m+ is to have an active guild, with the pugs you can only progress to a certain degree and they will never offer as good experience as a fixed group.

Alliance has in general better looking cities than the horde in my POV, only good looking horde city is Silvermoon. About the Darnassus I agree, that city had a lot of charm for a lot of us which played the WoW since the introduction and to which some of the first characters were night elves.

Storytelling in the BFA is weak, and the way how the alliance is portrayed is pathetic. As reactive and weak side with the incompetent leaders and lore characters which got good potential but can’t get that fully in spotlight because everything is focused so much more on the horde & Sylvanas and what they are doing. Than everything is also to much human centered in it, almost like the other races don’t even exist in the faction. About the Anduin you are right, its a shame that the alliance lost the leaders like Bolvar and Varian and that they got replaced by this inexperienced and insecure kid king.

You are right on this to, the alliance hasn’t got any cool cinematics outside of game, just like it didn’t got any choices in the war campaign like the horde did but instead a totally linear and predictive story.

1 Like

two people tried at the beginning, you ignored them… now suffer and leave

Alliance have Deus Ex Jaina, and with her Anduin can get into all sort of trouble and fun adventures and always rely on her bailing him out.

Fun with Anduin and Jaina; the new comedy written by the same comedy writers that brought you other classic “new WoW” stories we’ve seen recently, like “Warlords of Draenor”, “Legion” and latest “Battle for Azeroth”.

People did address your core points though, you just didn’t like what they said.

Periods are red. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

hahaha had some good laugh in this thread

do you laugh in agreement or are you mocking as well?

you can guess it :joy:

wonderful thanks for that, easy to confuse considering were the same faction. sums it up nicely, anyway bye.

This is a serious accusation. You claim that Blizzard holds bias towards certain radical political views.

Can you back this dirty accusation up or this is just sad leavers trash talk, made to pour dirt on the game in a hope you won’t be held accountable for this?

How do you explain racist guild names going unpunished? even though i have personally reported every single one that i’ve seen, did blizz do anything? NO! did they force a rename? Sometimes but not often.

so what do you have to say to that? and no for obvious reasons i cannot share the name of the guilds.

It’s just your claims again.
If you can’t prove it, which is your case, you don’t state something as fact in public, making everyone look terrible except yourself.

Would be just if one of the hateful leavers like you got a huge cash fine for defamation, but Blizzard is just too nice :roll_eyes:

but you know what would happen if i shared such vile names don’t you?

Here is how logic works, Kojin:

If you aren’t allowed to name and shame on forums you don’t claim in public there are racist guilds on Horde and Blizzard looks the other way.

A truly awesome individual would have contacted blizzard CS respresentative to point them at the problem, if there is one really, and ask them to review offensive names.
What you do is just sad trash talk.

That is exactly what i did and i said if you read is that blizzard forced renames on some and to this day others got away with it and remain as they are. Please read the responses in future thank you.

1. So you lied publicly in your opening statement that Blizzard caters to radicals.
  2. May be you judgement isn’t as good as theirs. You aren’t as qualified :wink:

Nothing at probably.
But you’re quitting. Why do you care if you get suspended from the forums for a week?
It doesn’t make sense to me.

3 Likes

Well, u’re quitting anyways, so a forum ban wont really matter right? Just name them.

2 Likes

Blizzard didnt think the community wanted classic, but guess what they did. Blizzard has shown time and time again they are out of touch and have poor judgment… conversation finished

How many times you going to cut people off and say bye? Just leave already

3 Likes