Raid Adjustments Discussion

I see no issue in nerfing the content ~2 weeks before the next phase. That way people who are struggling will at least be able to get attuned for the next raid tier before they release.

With that said, perhaps the more pressing question is: when will we be seeing phase 3…

2 Likes

So first night, we got KT down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Classic was harder than this, dont be delusional.

1 Like

People who claim that population is bleeding are plain wrong as the charts say otherwise. Raiding population is about the same for weeks. Having 10 loot pinatas is worse than having a few wipes even during a “farm” raid.

5 Likes

My personal feeling is everyone who has cleared the content, and has it on farm, it doesn’t have any consequence for, so the only opinion which should matter beyond this point is that of people currently progressing those fights.

We clear it every week without any real issues, if it was nerfed, it would still be the same.

At this point I am just hoping to see Mount Hyjal & Black Temple as soon as possible, it was beaten 5 months after the original release and we are now over 5 months, please stop prolonging the phases.

3 Likes

Hello Kaivax and Blizzard Team,

at first i would like to thank everyone at Blizzard to bring back that Vanilla and TBC classic.
I like being set back in time when i startet with WOW…that feeling of exploring stuff, increasing knowledge and of course gettin better by trying and invest time.

And there we are…to kill a boss like Vashj or Kael does take time, you have to invest meachanics, to grow, to get better or farm stuff…and most people i played with back in those days and do so now, they loved that fact the most! this feeling of impovment and the final victory at the end.

With those nerfs you will totally rob that! Sure it is another time now, we know almost everything about the game. But it´s still that some facts are unknown when a new(old) content comes in…is our knowledge from back in the days right? Or the guide we watched? etc…

I know the costumer counts are lowering actually and you need those casual players to continue the income you need or want.
But please do that on retail, it´s a whole other community there, then in TBC-Classic.
From my personell view it should be like 3 Weeks before the new Content arrives…
We love the Game like it is actually, gettin that feeling back of how things was back in the good old golden days.

I would like to see some free Character Transfers from low populatet Realms to higher populatet ones.

For example in Europe:
Celebras and Lakeshie to Razorfen and Everlook, this would to 2 big german pve servers.

Also:
H. Waterlords to Pyrewood and Nethergard keep to Mirage Raceway, this would be 2 big english pve server.

Same stuff with PVP Server, but there just spare out Gehennas and Firmaw, those are to full :slight_smile:
And after a long Window…close those really low popualtet Realms please and invest the resources in those active Realms for a smoth game experience.

So please dont rob that feeling, it´s way to early to nerf those encounter…give the people time to grow, to improve…and do some useful Realmmerge.

Ty Blizzard Team.

3 Likes

We’re PuG and do 10/10 without wipes in 70-80 minutes each. Took some time, Vash took most learning, but it can be done. No nerf is needed before P3.

Yeah sure you clear SSC and TK as a pug in freaking 1,5h… 'r you joking?

1 Like

That’s not joking, it’s more like trolling.

2 Likes

Not sure if serious…

You realise a lot of PuGs are built in a certain way that allows them to rival most guilds, right?

I just cleared SsC tonight with the regular PuG I run with in 1h06m and then TK immediately afterwards in ~1h17m. Hell, we even fully wiped on K’T trash, twice, I think…

The game is not hard at all, but I understand the difference in player commitment etc.

We asked for an expansion that was more challenging than snoozefest vanilla Classic. We kinda got our first challenge with Vashj and K’T. Don’t rob us of that, now. It’s okay if you can’t clear the content because you’re not trying hard enough. A lot of guilds took a long time before they finally got Sapph and K’T down in Naxx. That was fine. Don’t make it so we get a watered down p3 and god forbid, a non-event Sunwell.

Also, the speed run community is a big part of Classic. We’re not the majority, for sure. But we represent an important sector that showcases the “challenging” TBC raids in the best way possible. Randomly nerfing content before it’s time to do so, especially without proper notice, is Blizzard completely ignoring our existence. So no, it’s NOT ONLY about clearing/farming the content at this stage. There are OTHER reasons people raid every week…

3 Likes

Just do it, If u havent gotten it down yet then ur in a dad guild. Bring the nerfs so we can farm until BT. any1 whos against it is the cringers who refuse to consume/enchant their gear, dont listen to em.
#Bringthenerfs

What about speed runners? It’s not only about the two camps of people who are either struggling to clear, or those that want an “easier” weekly farm…

Also, if you’re struggling to “farm until BT,” why not get better yourself?

10/10 bro, not struggling, just want vashj not be annoying so we can farm without getting cucked by Loh’s Kekw

I’m one-shotting Vashj with a regular PuG for five weeks in a row, now. We couldn’t kill her the first three weeks but then it became so much easier after enough practice. Again, why not get better? It’s the same argument you’re presenting when talking about “the cringers.” One LoH is not going to cause you to wipe.

1 Like

Cool story bro didnt ask tho :confused:

Whats to discuss. Nerf them when Hyjal and BT open.

/end of discussion.

14 Likes

What do you mean…10k raid cleared 10/10 and around 10k raids have cleared less than 10/10 that is half of the raiders not being able to progress. Those people will probably quit as if the roll the nerf next phase it will still take them more than a month to clear it. People say the nerf is loot pinata but that is not true. Bosses will be still challanging for at least half of those people that haven’t cleared them.

2 Likes

lets talk with numbers (from my guild)

SSC (this is from an old log. I dont have a new Log that we do only SSC run.)
Started at 9:09 PM finished at 11:49 PM ST (without Vash)
Hydross took us 3:27
Lurker 6:26
Leotheras 7:01
Karathress 3:37
Tidewalker 5:53
all bosses total 26min :24sec
Total time on Thrash 2hours 14 min and some sec

The problem is not the bosses. just nerf them on P3 or P4 or P5 or never (even better)
The problem is the Thrash, we cant raid 24/7.
So if you want so badly to nerf something. Just nerf the HP of the Thrash.
Nerfing an amount of 10% HP on Thrash it will be like -15min on Thrash on my guild ofc. other guilds are faster. but +15min raid time mean extra try on Vash.

IMO a 25% nerf on Thrash mobs will be very good. and when I talk about Thrash mobs DO NOT nerf the mobs that spawn on Bosses.

Nerf the Attunement for SSC and TK on P3 P4 or P5 not now.

The reason why Retail is getting less and less ppl is because the game is way too easy on everything. from lvling up to raid bosses. to Dungeons. This is a little off topic but not full off topic. Don’t make the mistakes of the Retail on TBC.

P.S. sorry for the bad English

1 Like

Speaking as a 10/10 raider (if that mathers) the raid changes i would be ok with is

1. You can cc lady vashj mc. Its anoying that its so rng. We know of all the ways to deal with it. Its still random and anoying.
  2. Would be ok with some kind of nerf to trash. Remove some of them and increase respawn timer. Its not a big deal to us but can see why others have problems with it.
  3. Nerf heroics and lower heroic to honered. Know that its later but better to do it now to help get in new people to raids or rerolls.
1 Like

Nerf if at p3. Don’t brake game for others that have fun clearing as it is now. People will have plenty of time during p3 to clear it multiple time - like it was with kara and gruul/mag.

That said release p3 before end of December.

2 Likes