Raider.io Should be broken if it continues charging players for fast updating

You cant comment on something you are not doing your achivements do not lie im sorry but thats actual facts unless you can prove me and others wrong.

I bet you use DBM and they do same as RIO but you havent said a word about that .
I bet you use icy veins and wowhead who do the same as RIO .

All your so called points are moot.

Right so you are being highly elitist now and say that us poor scrubs can’t have an opinion unless we have earned certain achievements.

Every post you make here is the very definition of an ad hominem attack on me personally as opposed to debating the issue at hand.

I just download DBM from curse and install manually. However if they are charging for some form of premium service then of course it should be stopped.

The point I am making is that by continuing to let Rio charge €120 per year for premium services Blizzard are letting a can of worms open whereby before you know it all addons will be trying to find an angle to do so.

1 Like

I dont like people who lie you said you where pushing high keys and doing multi runs when its obvious your not.

Rio you dont have to paye if you dont want to same as dbm/wowhead/icy veins thats the debate in a nutshell its your choice and they are not breaking laws otherwise blizzard would have served them an order ages ago.

Its just fake rage by you there are plenty more pressing problems ingame then rio think about that whilst you try a fake crusade on rio.

Another ad hominem attack, but go ahead and keep throwing insults. Do you work for an addon company by any chance?

And in this thread I’m asking for Blizzard to change those rules. Charging should be stamped out. Rio is so ingrained into the game right now that it is impossible to do M+ without it and Blizzard need to tell them to stop charging.

There is little else to do in game right now save for M+ so I’d say Rio charging for premium services is a serious problem. The gear in M+ has made doing the heroic raid a pointless exercise to the point where unless your are doing Mythic raid progression there is nothing else worth doing in WOW.

But why do you need to update so much when your not doing anything above a 4 + ?
Im not attacking you poor little soul im stateing facts thats all stop trying to act a victim please its embarrasing.
Your not doing any content on a serious note anyway.
If your playing just for gear then your going the wrong way about the game.
There is no serious problem else blizzard would have been all over it and charging for updates themselfs .
I wount reply to you again its obvious you are just trolling people and lack the courage of your convictions to show your so called real char and account which im sorry to say is just laughable.

Right, I’d be really concerned about Rio if I was only doing +4s, but by all means continue with the ad hominem. The necessity for you to keep personally attacking me shows the total lack of depth in your side of the argument.

You have no idea what content I’m doing, nor should it matter a jot to the argument that Rio should not be charging players for premium services.

Still with the old ad hominem, can’t make a solid argument in favour of charging players for addons so you choose to continue to attack me instead. One also can’t but appreciate the irony of someone with a hidden profile beating on me for not posting on a main.

Mhm? Since when?

It will show as “Achieved” on all chars, but you won’t be awarded with the points if you have not done it on that specific char.

Otherwise all your chars would have had the same amount of points on the Armory - and I can tell you…they don’t, far from.

So is it account-wide? Well, in some way - but not quite.

I will keep correcting you because no matter how many times you are told you keep spreading total misinformation about an addon and website.

Your raider io profile will update with your latest run REGARDLESS of whether you press that refresh profile button. Everyone free or premium has their latest runs added to the website profile automatically usually half hour to an hour after it’s been completed.

The addon updates once a day usually overnight and requires people to run that update on the twitch desktop app or use the raider io desktop app , so it doesn’t matter if you did a +13 on time and three chested it, the people looking at you in the queue will see the data that came in the overnight update. This applies to everyone.

I told you the next time you do a run and it’s on the leaderboard do not hit the update profile button on raider io. Just F5 to refresh and you will see that it appears.

1 Like

Well then why does the advertisement say if you pay you get priority queue for updating?

Like I told you the other umpteen times, it’s prio on updating your profile. Not your raider io score.

But it does not matter that you can even see this, you will not accept it.

Run a key, go on your raider io profile, USE F5 to refresh page. Watch as your latest run magically appears.

This late in the week you’d have to do a high enough key to hit the leaderboard.

2 Likes

It doesn’t say that though. Are we reading a different ToS?

1 Like

Indeed it is a free addon and website, anyone can use it, anyone can get support.

2 Likes

I never said that; I said that Blizzard should put a stop to it, which is completely within their power.

They are not going to shut down a website or addon that is not breaking any rules.

3 Likes

Well I made this thread as a way of asking them to change the rules around premium services. I don’t think players should have to pay any money to third parties outside game for anything.

1 Like

The premium does not affect the free part of the website. If you banned all premium extras you’d stop a lot of services and third party sites.

The base product has to be provided for free without a paywall.

3 Likes

Then so be it, stop those sites if that is the price to be paid. It is enough to pay for the game without having to pay extra for premium services.

@Punyelf: I agree, without some source(s) of revenue, a large portion of the third party sites and addons would not exist at all.

@Cucullan: Considering how essential many players consider many addons that seems like a really, really bad idea.

3 Likes

Not if Blizzard did their job properly and developed them themselves. You should not have to pay extra over and above the game to be able to play it.

1 Like

You do not have to pay premium. That is the whole point.

5 Likes