Raider.io Should be broken if it continues charging players for fast updating

Number of likes doesn’t indicate accuracy. I think it just means theres 29 other idiots that agree with you.

You can see who they are. I bet its all the “Can’t get into group waaaa” types that are predisposed against rio for many other reasons.

Also, your OP is massively misleading, I don’t pay and I’ve always found their updates to be very fast. Stop being so dishonest.

Mr Brianboru from outland.

See, your main even has runs from today logged so the part about having to pay to play is, well, a lie.

3 Likes

Didn’t realise addons of any nature were required to log in and play. Hyperbole gets you nowhere.

Out of honest curiousity, let’s say raider io is broken today, what will you do then? How will you decide who to take to your prestigious pushing runs? The tank who promises that he totally did this on +18, honest I did? The mage with a high ilvl who has never set foot in that dungeon before, but you don’t know that.

The only way I can see for you to be doing these high pushing runs without rio to measure people, is if you’re running with the same team, in which case the addon is moot.

I’ve never had issues with it not updating my runs, unless they were too low to register on the realm leaderboards at that point in the week, but I can’t exactly blame them for that, that’s entirely on me.

2 Likes

To be fair that one is on Blizzard. They could release all the API for all runs, but they choose not to. On busy realms we are locked out of the leaderboards pretty fast.

1 Like

True, though I could also be less lazy, push higher etc etc. I don’t like to blame something else when I could ‘fix’ it myself.

1 Like

Yeah but there are other types of players who just don’t get their runs recorded :frowning:

1 Like

There is no debate.
You are stating that you need to pay Premium to use the addon effectively, but it has been pointed out (by numerous people) that you do not.

You are arguing for arguments sake now, because you know you are wrong, but refuse to accept defeat.

5 Likes

So again from the RIO site. What party of the plain English here do you fail to understand:

Become a Patron and Get Rewarded!

• Browse Raider .IO AD-FREE!
  • Update faster with elevated queue priority

Not only that but they have no less that four forums of charges for this, with each one getting higher priority. The maximum charge would cost you €120 per annum.

For anyone who cares about facts or would like to look into raider io support

For the record it is a FREE addon and FREE website where no payment is required.

For anyone who wants to test how FREE it is. Run a key that will appear on your leaderboard for your realm. Go on your FREE raider io profile. Hit F5 (to refresh the page) and you will see that your FREE raider io profile will update without having to press the update profile button. Most runs take half hour to an hour to appear.

The FREE addon in game updates once over night for FREE. This gives people the ability to see what the scores are as of the last update when they hover over another person’s name.

If anyone is interested in this FREE addon then go here or look for it on your FREE twitch desktop app. The raider io website also offers a FREE desktop app.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/raiderio

1 Like

This game should have his own fast updating system , where u can check the players ( with or without rating i don’t care ) .
There is no substitute to experience ! As a player you have every right to check whom are you inviting into your group .

There are over 300k players doing mythic dungeons only europe .

Raider io should be a wake up call for the developers , that they can’t let a 3rd party site have such a huge role in player pugging or in the game , creating frustration or negative experiences for a lot of you’re paying customers .

You have won a lot of clients with the M+ system , don’t let it rot !

1 Like

Whatever way you want to spin it the fact remains they are still charging for elevated queue priority.

The queue does not affect your raider io score or your latest run appearing.

You have nothing to complain about.

Why dont you post on your priest btw ? i mean pushing those 9’s and having to update them every 30mins must be so much fun i wait for your "ad-hominem " please dont disapoint me !

What preist?

If you are attempting to DOX me but inadvertently targeting someone else you might be in for a forum holiday in either case.

You mean your one on Outland ? and i dont even know what DOX means ?

It clearly says elevated queue priority.

And yet again I will explain this because it does not seem to sink in, nor do you actually seem to be willing to put it to the test.

There is a queue system but it does not affect your raider io score or your runs appearing. You do not have to ‘queue’ your character to get any of that data to update. There is a prio queu to update your profile. There is lot more information on your raider io profile other than just your score.

I can also get prio queue on updating my guild profile etc. It is a a handy optional extra in addition to all the FREE standard stuff available.

Exactly, there is a lot more information that someone might want to check out, and charging for this is unacceptable.

That is the point I’m making, any charges for this type of thing to players is not acceptable. Particularly when at a present this website seems to have a monopoly on who gets to run and who doesn’t get to run in-game content.

Additionally I never see my score to update on the website until I go and manually update my character.

You are utterly unreasonable and just can’t accept you are wrong.

The score part is what they generate, it is their system. Wowprogress have their own and it’s appalling at picking up the API for runs.

All the other stuff on your profile can be seen on the armory too.

You simply have a personal vendetta against a very good FREE addon and website.

No I have a serious problem with any addon / website charging players for anything. Including gold purchases to keep me in flasks, feasts and agument runes I spend about €600 per annum with Blizzard and I seriously resent having make any payment to any third party website in order to gain even the slightest advantage in game.

It is totally and utterly unacceptable.

They have a license to use the API and adhere to the terms and conditions that blizzard set. They provide a FREE addon, FREE website and FREE desktop app. None of which are hidden behind a paywall.

As with nearly all FREE addons and websites they offer a premium service that allows you some extras. Some allow simple things like being add free, extra options on profiles, faster queues for stuff. They do not stop the FREE addon, FREE website or FREE desktop app from functioning.

It is utterly and totally acceptable that your FREE version is not affected by some choosing to take these OPTIONAL extras.