Raider.io Should be broken if it continues charging players for fast updating

You don’t have to keep the site open, it reads right under the queue.

AFAIK Premium supporters go ahead on the que.

That queue is not how long it’s taking your run to appear on your profile.

All runs appear usually within 30 mins to an hour.

what I have no vendetta against it, I mearly was talking about how or why it can be wrong to advertise it is faster if you go premium, the site doesnt affect me that much becuse I avoid Io lookers anyways, But the fact remains, if you say it goes faster if you are premium, and as accoding to you this doesnt happen, it can be false advertising, and that is illegal, and can affect Blizzard in a negative way.

2 Likes

And yet it has done in the past.
i have had runs show up after 2min using that queue as you call it.
the next run (back to back runs no pause) did not show up until 2hours later.

The queue is faster if you are refreshing your profile. The run of the latest M+ appears regardless of whether you queue or not.

no that is true, but they have on their site this.

World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

this is can directly affect some people due to they not knowing about it, and thinking it goes under Blizzard.

No, that is just a disclaimer that they specifically are not affiliated with Blizzard.

You can’t create rulings with illiterate people in mind lmao.

Dumb people can complain all they want, as a proof there’s this thread.

1 Like

Because they are not claiming that they own WoW, they are stating everything WoW belongs to Blizzard.

1 Like

true you cant, but unfortunately it happens, I am not saying this site should be shut down or anything, just that they need to be carefull, this topic alreasy shows, that some do think it is a bad thing.

yes they do, but not everyone understands that, you just need one person who might be little bit unstable, and you might have a major headace on how to solve it.
the only thing Raider io realy have to do is remove the part where they says, shorter que times, and there would not be a problem at all.

People think raider io is a bad thing because they think it’s what is stopping them getting invited to Mythic plus

It has nothing to do with some completely misinformed people who think that raider io is breaking laws, which it is not. Or that they are breaking the rules set by Blizzard to use their API, which they are not. Or that they don’t provide a free product, which they do.

1 Like

Nobody cares if people get upset about RIO, you can’t babyproof the internet.

They are right to think that.

But not the subject of this topic :slight_smile:

Only the dps market is oversaturated and is affected by it. PuGing as tank or healer I have zero issues with RIO.

1 Like

the problem is the laws in countries to be honest, where I live saying someting goes faster if you pay, and it not being true, would be false advertising, that is why said they should just remove that part, and keep where they say to help support the site, that way there would never be a problem ever.

I can understand that approach more than this new ridiculous law breaking approach. I guess people will do anything to not accept that the only problem with Raider IO is how people use it.

When DPS queue up for a key they are up against lots of other people and naturally the leader will probably choose someone with a higher score. If it’s a low key I doubt anyone really cares but if it’s a key they want to push they might.

As with any PuG content the problem often lies with the ridiculous standard people want to set in order to join them. We see it with raids and dungeons.

Some simply don’t want to work on their own scores or don’t care about their scores. That is fine too but you need to go do dungeons with friends/guildies/communities who don’t care either.

If you are pushing a high key you’d obviously want people with the capability to do that key.

It would make more sense if it was though. This new lets get this addon banned routine is rather silly.

Also do they think no one at Blizzard keeps an eye on the people they grant the licence to that use the API.

I thought the API was public?

There is no false advertising. There is no law being broken. There is no rule being broken.

There is only you having a problem with Raider IO and grasping at straws to try and break a hugely popular and highly used addon.