Raidfinder too easy!

Exactly, and this was about LFR being 370 loot.

I agree.

One our socials spent a lot of time wiping on Grong Heroic. Eventually he ran out of time and gave up.

Another night a normal pug sat on Jaina for over two hours before calling it.

The skill level of players varies greatly throughout the game.

1 Like

Dude, really? applying to a multitude of groups is inaccessability? wow…

“inflated ilvl, achievments …” yes those groups exist but don’t pretend like that’s the only groups that exist.

This is the one thing LFR has going for it, well done.

Imagine a raid taking up 2-3 hours of your time, that would be absurd! right?

Seen this happen, usually it involved a person not listening or doing something he was not supposed to do at all. Again, normal is not hard content at all, the difference in difficulty between LFR and N is so small that it might aswell be the same difficulty, as i basically stated earlier.

We could go on all day back and forth but we won’t convince eachother. Good day.

1 piece of gear every 3 weeks and to get lucky and to fill every slot first time would take a min of 48 weeks hardly an easy way to gear up .

Yes really, you have to apply to a multitude of raids to get in. When you have high ilvl and mythic achievements it’s not such a big deal and groups will take you. Pugging is not anywhere near as easy if you don’t have all those. And that’s the point I’m trying to make. It’s not impossible. Of course not, but it takes a lot more patience. It’s certainly not with the same ease as pressing queue for this wing and just waiting for it to pop.

Imagine not having 2-3 hours to spend sitting at your pc solid. Imagine wanting to be able to do a bitesize wing instead. This is where LFR works really well.

Many of those types of players can complete the content in LFR. That difficulty that does not affect you in any way. So all you are doing is denying them access to see the culmination of storylines.

That I can agree on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Went from 286 to 338 within 2 hours on my DH. Yup, very difficult to gear up now a days. I got 2 days /played on this one, item level 372. It’s not exactly super difficult to get gear now a days.

No i know i did the same recently on a hunter but and here’s the thing

LFR doesnt (excuse me we are talking about LFR after all and not warfronts you mentioned) drops 370 which isnt the best gear ingame so can you pleae keep on topic of LFR and not digress thank you :slight_smile:

But its not que able at 24/7 notice like LFR is and in small chunks and you dont get people setting high item lvl and achivement demands .But not getting intot this row again its pointless .
It doesnt harm you in no way stop pretending it does its fake rage and being offended for the sake of it .

1 Like

You are right, it doesn’t harm me and LFR doesn’t bother me at all.

But you have to realise what the introduction of LFR did to WoWs standing in the gaming world in general, people that don’t play wow these days will tell you how much of a joke raiding in wow is, completely ignoring Mythic or heroic, so even though LFR doesn’t hurt players, it hurts the game’s standing outside it’s own community.

I used to raid heroic and mythic you can check my achivements thought the years and its never bothered me or any of my guilds or friends and yet WoW even with low subs still is the biggest MMO after nearly 15 years of its kind.

Your profile is hidden? can’t see anything, not sure if it’s only me.

Oh no me and the people i talk with daily don’t even talk about it at all, i was more or less talking about public forums outside this one.

Wait, you know what the sub numbers are these days? sounds like an assumption there buddy. Unless you can prove it.

Exactly. Extremely easy. And as a result, an accordingly low quality of gear.

My raiding history

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/summermoon/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/summermoon/achievements/dungeons-raids/battle-raid

I just cant raid due to medical reasons atm but no idea why its such an issue an ex raider likes LFR ?

3 Likes

This is great point. I think how every content in the game has an target audience and how Blizzard is well aware of that and how its also aware of the fact how many players do each difficulty of the raiding because of which it doesn’t want to remove them in the first place.

When I see players like this hunter from the mythic raiding guild which cleared 7/8 of mythic Uldir and which have regular groups to do and farm gear from the mythic dungeons which are higher than 10 + saying how the lower difficulties aren’t challenging for them of the new raid and how that’s the reason for them to be removed that’s an equivalent to me as if I would see in the chess Kasparov, in tennis Federer or Djokovic or in basketball players from the NBA teams saying how the all lower grade tournaments aren’t challenging cept masters for them and how because of that they should be removed. But they don’t do that because they are generally smarter than that, and they know how those tournaments give the chance to the less skillful players and the beginners to participate in those sports and to gain experience from which some of them could eventually step into a more serious ones ( like how basketball players from college tournaments can eventually get into NBA ), how they contribute to the popularization of those sports at all levels, how if those players from them even if they would by some small chance be able to qualify to the master tournaments be there just the punching bags, and how the existence of those tournaments doesn’t take anything away from them because they still have big tournaments for them to play on and how they are not endangering them as stars.

2 Likes

Yep definitely that. I do LFR as holy… I’m totally a noob in that but I can learn how to heal a raid in that way.

3 Likes

When, when did i state that you liking LFR is an issue? stop assuming all the time.

I really dont like your tone you are being aggersive to everyone and the reason why i said it is you seem to doubt my raiding history .Believe me if i wasn medical fit and rareing to go “Dude” my progress would be on same if not better then you so please dont speak down to me and others okay .

2 Likes

Honestly, that might be something I said, not Puny (maybe so too, though).
And I honestly believe that. There is no use discussing the removal of LFR. You’re better off discussing ways to make LFR better for everyone involved (and that does NOT involve making it more difficult, btw).

This is such nonsense. People that don’t play WoW don’t have a CLUE about what’s going on in WoW. If you are talking about that tiny sliver of a percentage of players who’ve played WoW and are still actively keeping up with the news around it and such, well sorry but those people aren’t at all representative of ‘people that don’t play WoW’.

3 Likes

Again, i never did, never once asked for your raiding history or your medical conditition, you are putting words in my mouth.

And this isn’t aggressive if anything? instead of talking to me about LFR this is how you want to approach things, got it. Making this statement:

Really funny.

That was the point of the post, they don’t have a clue of what raiding in WoW is like, all they see is LFR as the face of WoW and those are the people actively talking on forums, comments and videos, and that is what people see when looking for info on wow.