Raidfinder too easy!

very stupid and thats one more thing WoD did right - it didn’t give nice-looking gear or nice trinkets to people doing LFR and not only that but it was also “challenging” sometimes like Archimonde week 1

very sad decision from blizzard to ruin it in Legion

No it was not at all it was boring and bland and nerfed from MoP and why do you never stick to one char when posting ? .

it wasn’t at all you just don’t want to get your head out of your (use your imagination) you could easily wipe on Imperator if the group didn’t focus the big add that came from the middle on the 2nd intermission, Blackhand because people step on mines, Archimonde is obvious and there’s others too LFR was more than story mode compared to now and Legion lol and again gear looked like garbage which was the point - you shouldn’t be getting cool-looking weapons for literally afking through a fight and it should’ve stayed that way
tl;dr - get your head out

Flagged your post for blatant insults no need for it your view is subjective and wrong imho.

you don’t know the saying “get your head out of your jar of honey”? how am I insulting you it just basically means you’re hating with no arguments and only for the sake of hating :slight_smile: as expected of someone that replies in such a manner though

Why are you trying to flame people ? keep on topic and leave personal attacks out of it .

I’d rather watch a movie with those 2 hours instead of doing LFR, a movie would be more engaging.

1 Like

It’s subjective you understand? I don’t like your mog, but the fact that you mogged it suggests you do. So, what was the point again?

so watch the videos on youtube? or the twitch streams?

Or, you know, actually play the game…

3 Likes

what are you even saying? did you even read my post? hello? yes gear did look bad compared to the actual gear in normal/hc/mythic and you couldn’t get The Blackhand out of LFR is all I’m saying again did you even read what I said? if you like the LFR gear from WoD then that’s perfectly fine but it’s undeniable that it didn’t look like the ACTUAL RAID’s gear

To you. What part of “subjective” is unclear?

to you. what part of the last sentence of my last post is unclear god do people even bother to read through stuff holy jar of honey

It’s hard to see how LFR can have any impact whatsoever on someone’s enjoyment of the game if it isn’t something they do (by virtue of being too low on the raid pecking order). There’s a separate argument to be had by those who don’t want to participate in any form of raiding, including LFR as the only means of experiencing story content.

There’s definitely a tone in this thread that just because someone isn’t a raider that this somehow means they aren’t worthy be allowed any form of raiding content. Ironically that sort of attitude is why many don’t even attempt to get into “proper” raiding in the first place.

3 Likes

Considering that most arguements for LFR is time restriction from IRL, (which i understand) it makes more sense for them to get a story recap from a source that makes them able to see the story instead of spending time playing the game since they don’t have the time.

So, because it didn’t look like the raid gear automatically made it look bad? And it’s us who need to remove our heads from the honey jar? Lol…

If you are fulfilled watching a vid of a game then go for it. Don’t go and do Normal/Heroic or Mythic. Just watch Twitch. Problem solved. Remove all raiding for those not in the World First Race, it’s not needed. You can just watch Method.

That’s essentially what you are telling anyone who enjoys LFR. Ridiculous isn’t it.

2 Likes

No, what it means is they don’t have the time to invest in raid guilds. Investing time every week on certain days just isn’t feasible for some people. And they’re far from the only ones, some just don’t particularly enjoy organised raiding and all the headaches that come with it. I’d put myself in that camp.

3 Likes

yes it did look worse you might still like it but I’m sure 99% of the people in the game can agree that whatever weapon drops from blackhand in lfr is worse than what drops in the actual raid (even though normal is glorified LFR) you can like whatever the spoon you want my point is that LFR dropped unique gear which was unarguably worse than the high particle and effort gear that dropped from the actual raid and it should’ve stayed that way because, again, you shouldn’t be getting SuperCoolShinySword for afking through an LFR lmfao

I rest my case, your honour.