Raidfinder too easy!

okay I can’t invest time in working a job so give me money for literally doing nothing thank you very much

Terrible analogy.

the only thing terrible is your ideology of wanting everything without doing anything to deserve it I am not against LFR I think it’s okay to have a story mode for people who don’t have time to raid in a guild, but you shouldn’t be getting the same rewards as the people who put actual time and effort into doing something from content you can afk through

Do you even know grammar?

Lol, I’m unsure of what mental gymnastics you had to go through to get from “the look of gear is subjective” to “wanting everything without deserving it”, but hey, you do you. :wink:

They get 370 gear which is the new 340. It’s not on par with any other raid difficulty. Even Emissaries award up to 385.

not talking about ilvl but looks

I’m sorry but this is like saying you don’t like an MMOrpg. Social aspects, organized guilds, communities, these things are the pillar stones of wow itself, wow is nothing without its community, and the ability to interact with others.

1 Like

You can interact with others on many things, not just organised raiding. That’s just one small aspect.

Yet on

and all your other alts you have spent so much time in LFR its unreal

1 Like

I personally didn’t like it when they took the tier away from LFR for WoD, it was an experiment that only lasted one expansion fortunately. I can’t speak for other sets but the plate one was ugly. I still collected it but I don’t think I’ll use it.

I love the recolours from all the proper sets. I don’t actually understand why the gear makes some so salty. In most cases the Mythic one is the best look and even then there is nothing to stop people getting it when it’s old content.

Define “small” considering the twitch numbers on the world first race alone, along with other streams, i’d say organised raiding, whether it be Mythic, heroic or normal guilds, is very likely NOT a small part, but i don’t know those numbers and neither does anyone else for that matter.

I’m talking about aspects of the game, not the amount of people doing them. And besides, I doubt everyone is doing organised raids and absolutely nothing else. That’d be just as antisocial, if not more so.

It’s how the gear ‘looks’ now. People have moved on it seems. Some people won’t be happy until LFR drops grey items. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not mind it much, it does it’s job of providing people who do not raid with a way to see the story.

What bothers me about it is that it is godawful at teaching anything or even representing what raiding is.

If someone asked me how to get into raiding it is probably the very last thing I would recommend but a lot of people seem to see or recommend it as an introduction to raiding, which it just isn’t.

1 Like

Ok, then i misunderstood , the game has tons of different ways to be played yes, but i struggle to separate LFR from all the other difficulties because at the end of the day it’s raiding no matter what difficulty, LFR or heroic, it’s still doing the same content, LFR just does more harm than good atm. It’s been said a billion times before but whatever: LFR does not keep people playing, far from it, you want proof? look at the subscriber count since Cataclysm, the expansion where it was introduced, now, i will say that LFR did actually satisfy a kind of costumer that did not have alot of time on their hands but that purpose is gone, the new raiding difficulties make it so that doing flex (normal) can be done with a restricted time schedule, i’ve raided with people with kids and jobs, so don’t tell me that it’s about time, it’s not true.

How is LFR any different from other content you can just queue up for?

Normal and Heroic dungeons are the same yet Mythic and Mythic plus are PuG content. So should they be removed too?

But why? It’s not hurting you. It’s simply there for the people who don’t want to invest time and effort into a raid, for whatever reason, and the difficulty and gear quality reflects that.

Blizzard spends a hell of a lot of money and resources on creating raids, that’s why LFR was introduced in the first place, so all of their customers could enjoy their hard work.

If you want a challenge then head straight to the higher difficulties. You can skip LFR just as easily as you can skip normal dungeons.

3 Likes

not everyone is the same.
i work from 19 till 3 , cant go to sleep directly after i got home so i play a bit off wow , going to bed to 12 noon.
Now what ? i need to do chores (dishes cleaning shopping whatever)
me happy if i got 2 hrs to play on afternoon but no guilds to play raids with on that time

Blame the actual raiders for that, not the LFR guys. As you can see time and again in this very thread, they seem to assume that it’s entry-level to actual raiding, when it isn’t.

1 Like