Raidfinder too easy!

Basiun. Be humble.

1 Like

the biggest negative imo is that it’s very demotivating for people to keep on doing PvE because once you do it it feels like “well hey I just did the entire raid why would I bother doing it on normal now… and then on heroic… AND THEN on mythic… like what’s the point?” of course that started in WoTLK with N & HC, but definitely not to the extent at which we are now (4 difficulties)

and of course someone will rush in whining “BUT I HAVE NO TIME OH MY GOD I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF 50 KIDS AND DON’T HAVE TIME REEEE” then maybe you should focus on your life instead of wasting time on video games…? :^) :^) :^) honestly there are many people who raid mythic and have lives and things to take care of and are still able to manage their time enough to do it and you’re telling me you can’t sit on your buttocks for a 3-4 a week to even pug a normal so LFR is the only form of content ever want to touch?

the only reason people say “well if there wasn’t LFR I wouldn’t do normal” is because LFR exists in the first place before it nobody was complaining and people always found a way to experience the content which has been hardly worked on hence why raids like NAXX etc. are so well remembered by the community - because it took effort and dedication to enter and clear it hell even if you cleared just a few bosses it doesn’t matter because you were there and did it while it was current and didn’t just press a button to queue for it then afk or 50% brain dead through it

blizzard take a lot of time to create those raids and I absolutely appreciate it and am sure many others do, too - so having such an option to clear it so quickly with 0 effort put into it feels like wasted work and is unhealthy for the community because there is no motivation to do any more than LFR

Tèsla. Stop being an SJW.

I enjoy LFR - it is the only place where I can top the damage meters and I dont die to mechanics

1 Like

But they weren’t. The vast majority of the playerbase never got to experience the raids when they were current which is the reason why LFR was introduced in the first place.

Like it or not, not everybody has the same time or experiences and means of playing. You don’t need to raid 4 difficulties but why is it always LFR that has to go, why don’t you get rid of hc and Mythic and leave LFR to those of us who want that content and the rest of you elite raiders can all struggle in a normal level which is tuned for the top raiders.

The reason for LFR is so that Blizzard don’t feel like their effort in creating these raids is wasted.

1 Like

It fits in the game because it allows non raiders to experience what was once only accessible to the raiding community. They get to experience raids in a really easy mode.

Funny I find the most toxic environment to be PuGs not LFR. Our experiences all vary.

I see this myth that LFR is full of AFKers frequently but anytime I’ve run LFR afk-ers are generally removed. Same as WFs, If someone says ‘so and so is AFK vote kick’ then people will do the necessary and remove them. Your own post seems to imply half are afk then at the same time show how people don’t like other’s leeching and their inactivity is usually noticed.

What I do find super toxic is people being so elitist they want to deny other players access to the one mode that was made for non raiders that has no impact on those who want to do nm/hc/mythic.

So basically it doesn’t appeal to you it should be taken away from all those non raiders because of your own need to feel more important doing Normal? I will never understand this selfish attitude.

It is literally a mode created for people who don’t raid.

1 Like

if you have the money to pay your sub then you should have the time to raid because that’s basically what the end game is supposed to be the other part being pvp - it’s really not that hard ;^) the only reason people get to whine about LFR is because there is LFR if it were to suddenly go they would have no other option but to magically find out that “HEY ACTUALLY I might have the time to raid”

it’s the same as for example if I start complaining that I don’t like the brand of a water I’m drinking, but if it suddenly disappeared and I had no other option but to drink a different bottle I would simply go to that to survive (yes I’m bad at giving examples I hope you understand what I’m trying to say)

basically if LFR was gone people would push themselves to become better at the game and eventually find the time and do the effort required to raid and people not experiencing raids is bs it’s the reason N and HC were introduced in the first place with Normal being somewhat the current “LFR” aka easier version so more people could do it and then you have the HC which is the more serious version of the raid

there is a beauty in wiping a lot of times on a certain boss because it makes you want to strive for something, what does LFR make anyone strive for? literally nothing because you don’t really have to put any effort into doing it you just press a button queue and do it

then the same people go and whine that there isn’t any content to do when they haven’t even bothered clearing any of the content why? because they did LFR they killed all of the bosses already, saw all the cinematics etc. (or normal which is basically glorified LFR, but it’s still definitely better) and as I said there just isn’t any motivation to go further than that

This claim that people would no normal if there would not be LFR is utter nonsense. In vanilla, tbc and wotlk there was no LFR and most people were not raiding at all. LFR was made to justify focusing effort on more raid content.

Developers at the time of the MOP start said this:
“LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel’thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR.”
https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2935-Challenge-Mode-Gear-Procs-Hotfixes-Dev-Interviews-Appear-Offline-Blue-Posts

So only few thousand saw Kel’thusad at the time when wow sub numbers were on it’s highest. If LFR would not be added, there would have been absolutely no reason to put as much effort to making raids than they put now.

Add more difficulties to LFR ? we not all hardcore players or lucky to be on a realm with many players.

dude you don’t understand the point of my post it’s something that would naturally increase over time and YOU CAN SEE THAT with how raiding progressed through the expansions up to the point when LFR released - people doing raids constantly kept increasing there were so many fights over who gets DBW in ICC for example, there were an insane amount of people who raided before LFR was released and the reason for that is because many of them would see someone who raids have cool gear or whatever and be like “yea I wanna do that too!” instead of already having done the raid by literally pressing a button and then just running around like a sheep

what blizzard have said is true yes not many people saw the content and that’s perfectly fine because it makes people go “yea I wanna be a part of those who are able to kill x and y bosses” and they go to pug it and then they like it and they form or join a guild and it keeps the game healthy slowly but surely involving more and more people into raiding

what the **** else do you think was there to do outside of raiding before and hell even now, WQs? Argent Tournament? daily hc dungeon for emblems**?? no - end game has always been raiding/pvp and by trivializing it in such manner they completely ruin the idea that raiding is anything interesting and engaging

Uh huh. Okayyyy.

1 Like

Ignore him he posts on multi alts just to get his point across and resorts to childish mass reports and name calling .I even think one time he rowed with himself in a thread and he cant make a post without swearing so dont lower yourself to him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know. Just couldn’t resist to poke a bit. :rofl: Now i do nice things again!

3 Likes

But it didn’t. Raiding was a minority activity that excluded loads. You will not force a non raider into normal raids. You just force them out of content.

1 Like

Have the babies started crying again? Perhaps they just need winding, which is surprising as they’re constantly slapping themselves on the back…

…that’s if they’ve even managed to pass LFR content at all. :joy:

You are delibaretly picking the pieces of my original post to make it fit your narrative, it’s disingenuous. My original post was directed at someone that posted about LFR and the reason people played LFR was story, so that was my response, instead you take that and apply it to everything else, like it’s true for mythic raiding which it isn’t, but you decided not to take that one up.

So yea, you missed the point, but deliberately.

I won’t bother discussing this with someone that actually compared LFG in TBC and LFG in WOTLK and you are being manipulative anyways.

Now you are comparing LFR to Mythic? you think LFR is just as challenging as mythic? you don’t think we watch videos of other kills and guides in order to learn mythic fights? now i know you have no idea what you are talking about.

You’re not required to do them in order. Like, at all.
Most certainly not LFR, since that opens up so much later than normal and heroic. So that argument really holds no water whatsoever.

This is very simply not true.

You should. And if it wasn’t for LFR, there’d be a LOT less of it.

Quickly? More than a month later than normal and heroic? Right.
Zero effort? Oh? So everyone can just afk and the game will autowin? No. Stop with that hyperbole nonsense. The people who are generally afk are people from higher difficulties coming to farm whatever without any real will to actually do the raid because they’ve seen it on higher difficulty. THOSE are more often than not the toxic people and the afkers.

1 Like

No, she was using your flawed “logic”.

You wouldn’t have to learn them, you’ve watched everything the fight has to offer, right? You wouldn’t need to go there at all. See how ridiculous your advice sounded now?

Never once stated that mythic was done for the purpose of experiencing the story, the person stated that it was for LFR. How is this so hard to understand? How do you not see the difference? one is played for story, the other is played for challenge.

Right because watching Method kill Jaina makes me just as good haha.

So?

What, that people would rather play the game than watch other people play it? Quite hard, it seems.

There isn’t one.

No, they’re both played because it’s a GAME. You play games, you don’t watch them. That’s a movie you’re thinking of.

Yeah, and watching someone kill Jaina in LFR is exactly like being there, too. Get real.