Raidfinder too easy!

Euuuhhhh what?!

THAT was the whole post I was reacting to. Didn’t leave much out did I?

I was reacting to your horribly stupid reply of ‘go watch a video’.
And I thoroughly explained why it is stupid in my post that you now just dismiss even though I made excellent points. Easy to just wave away well constructed arguments and criticism isn’t it?

I didn’t miss ANY point, YOU are ignoring my entire argument and that, frankly, is insulting (and kind of pathetic too, tbh).

No, you won’t discuss it because you can’t. You know you’ll lose, because you have zero debating skills. You can only spread lies and hyperbole and veiled flaming.

Again, you are comparing a LFR jaina to Mythic jaina…i…i just can’t believe it

Puny decided to take my response to a LFR boss and apply the same logic to a mythic boss, i tell him/her that the comparison is just wrong, you decide to tell me im flawed in saying so. Seems like it’s impossible for you to see the difference, so i guess a “So?” is all you can say at this point.

I’m comparing one part of the game to another part. Am I saying they’re the same? No, not at all. Am I saying they’re both part of the game? Yes, because they are. My point is it’s a game, something you PLAY.

No, she applied your logic of “just watch a video of it” and used it on something that you do.

You started with the stupid comparisons i.e: “Watch a video.” So don’t act surprised when someone uses that stupid argument back at you.

2 Likes

THIS. THIS. THIS.
This x 1000000000.
Why don’t you just GET IT Slymie?!

:exploding_head:

That was the point of my first reply to it as well.
You DON’T tell people to watch a video of something if they want to PLAY or EXPERIENCE a game (or any of the other activities I mentioned).

1 Like

All of what you said is true, what is also true is that the exact same things happens to everyone else that plays the game, thinking that you are making a difference in the story is well…delusional. There is a reason Developers of single player games talks about how twitch is hurting their games, alot of people watch those games online because it’s mainly just story, no reason to pay and play when you can just watch for free.

This isn’t Mass effect or KOTOR. Stories are passively watched, you don’t change them or make them different here.

I’m comparing your go watch it on youtube to actually taking part.

Yes let’s competely disregard context, let’s completely disregard the difference between a LFR and a mythic boss, context means alot. Your disregard for it is really repetitive.

The comparison of watching a LFR jaina kill between watching a Jaina mythic kill…yes there are no differences, none. I’m sure people watch an LFR jaina kill in order to learn the fight hehe, keep believing that.

Nobody is thinking that, but it’s a matter of immersion and enhancing the value of the story by ‘being a part of it’.

And yeah, it might be hurting games, I wouldn’t know, because I don’t watch other people playing videogames. I’d rather play myself. I’ve never seen the alure in watching someone else play. I don’t watch that world first stuff either; I couldn’t care less about it.

That’s not the point. The point is that you are ‘getting to that point in the story yourself’ or ‘being there’ or ‘helping move it forward’. Not actually influencing the story, but feeling part of it… You know… IMMERSION?!

If you don’t have that, then you won’t get it and this discussion is useless. Do you ever feel immersed playing WoW? Or is it all just stats and numbers to you?

Who thinks this?

I literally laughed at my screen at this one.

It’s also not a movie. Oh, and they weren’t either.

Mechanics and difficulty. Your point?

Your disregard for pretty much everything is.

:woman_facepalming:

she has better progress then you so i think she does .

2 Likes

They watched a video of it on youtube, duh! :stuck_out_tongue:

Then don’t do that comparison with Mythic and LFR. Your original post was :

So tell me how partaking in passive story is any different than just watching it at will for free online on youtube? immersion? you can get that watching a video aswell. This is why i question the reason of LFR being there for story.

Nobbel87 is probably the youtuber i’d recommend !

oh ofc they did duh silly me :stuck_out_tongue: i mean this vendor trash guy such a top end raider so epicness in them we must bow to his l337n355

1 Like

I pay to play it, not to watch it. Try again.

1 Like

That is NOT what LFR is or does. It’s active.
The fact that some people think it’s okay to AFK doesn’t make it ‘part of that feature’. And I for one think people should be punished for afking in there a LOT harsher.

she has no kills in mythic? she has 7/8 in uldir so it’s just as good as what i had, not sure what you are on about.

Tell me how satisfied would you be if you could only see mythic via Method’s Stream?

It’s ridiculous to suggest that just because something is easy that people don’t actually want to take part.

2 Likes

Yet yor the one who dismissed her views you are a troll a blatant one at that .

If i could only see? i would be happy, if i didn’t have the time to do the raid i’d be satisfied with just watching the streams, if real life won’t allow it, i’m not going to cry that the game doesn’t cater to me.

But the point you are failing to comprehend is that to us who participate in LFR content it is not passive. We are there fighting the Boss in order to bring them down. I know there’s a gulf in difficulty between my LFR and your Mythic however if the 25 of us who enter just stand around at the entrance then the trash and the Bosses don’t just fall over and shower us with loot, we have to kill that trash and those Bosses and do whatever mechanics are required in order to achieve that aim.

It is a level where I can simply press a button to enter a queue and then go about playing my game. I am not beholden to a group if I suddenly have to bail for whatever reason as I can be replaced exceptionally easily. It is further distilled down into bitesized chunks so I can dip in and out of the raid during the course of the week without any. consequences. Back when I used to raid properly I could guarantee that most weeks I was lucky if I saw further than the 4th or 5th Boss and to actually see the very end of a raid was almost no existent.

It takes nothing away from your game play and adds a whole lot to mine.