Raidfinder too easy!

I mean you are just not going to get the difference between what we spoke about earlier and watching a LFR vs watching mythic will you?’

Stated again, If you do LFR for the story, watch a video

If you want raiding to be more than just story, do normal difficulty or higher, hence you watch videos to learn.

But it’s no fun if you don’t get to take part so why would they just want to watch a vid. The whole point of LFR is to get to take part in an easy setting. No ridiculous demands for ilvl, achievements etc. Just simply queue up as long as you meet the basic ilvl.

I still see how it affects you in any way to allow non raider to enjoy LFR.

1 Like

Again, quote me at where i used the word “stupid” at her.

I actually gave you quotes so now you give me yours.

I’ll state again, in-case you missed it: I pay Blizzard to PLAY the game. I don’t pay Youtube to watch someone else play it.

2 Likes

Why is normal good enough to start with? Because you are doing it? As you probably know normal is nothing compared with mythic.

i guess you cant comprehend what im on about you didnt say stupid just like they didnt call you stupid you insinuated that she was .

I’m like that with Twitch too. I have zero interest in watching someone else play a game.

2 Likes

I look at viewers on Twitch throwing donations at people and I think it’s extremely sad and pathetic. But that’s none of my business… :tea:

1 Like

Out of curiousity, do you find giving money to a street musician pathetic too? Cause it is essentially the same thing.

I don’t watch street musicians, either. It was more tongue in cheek, anyway. Look more at the “it’s none of my business” part.

1 Like

I don’t have any strong feelings about those who do enjoy Twitch or pay money towards people they like. I see as no different to watching football on tv or some other sport. It’s just of no interest to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s my point. People consider LFR players pathetic, yet they’ll watch a stream and throw money at people… it’s the double standards.

1 Like

again, QUOTE

Sigh, not the person, the opinion i gave you an example, now you actually admit that i never said the same.

In that case you should not call people who do something that is “none of your business” pathetic :slight_smile:

I find it curious you complain about double standards but somehow those standards do not apply to you.

It is fine to not like the attitude some non lfr players have towards LFr players. But you are doing the exact same thing right now just swap out “non LFR raiders” with yourself and “LFR raiders” with “people who donate money on twitch” and the sentence is the same.

Usually I don’t, but while we’re in an entire thread of people doing just that, I thought I’d add one from the other side. :wink:

1 Like

That does not solve anything though. If you try to advocate with the “everyone can enjoy what they want the way they want to” argument for LFR, which is a valid thing to do, you undermine you own point if you do not apply it yourself to other situations as well.
By doing that you essentially just proved your own argument meaningless which is not something you want to do if you want to convince anyone.

1 Like

Perhaps it was an ill-thought-out thing to say. Still, it’s quite hard to bite your tongue when you’re getting it from all sides almost constantly.

But you’re right, sorry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, the problem is if you “Fall for the bait” if you will, discussions devolve into each side flinging mud, which solves nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

I would never compare mythic to normal no, but the difference in difficulty between normal and LFR is marginal and the actual difference is the que button on LFR interface between…the que button to sign up to a group in normal. Oh and you could also create your own normal groups, especially on reset days if you can. I just really want people to understand that the difference between these 2 difficulties is just so small. I don’t make fun of people that do normal, so why would make fun of people that do LFR? and i’m not talking about this like im some l33t raider on the top because i’m not.

LFR in MoP? served a purpose, LFR in dragon soul? Served a purpose.

LFR in WoD with the new normal mode added? basically the same difficulties.

I need a pocket Mûrloc, like a little Jiminy Cricket. How much do you charge an hour? :stuck_out_tongue: