Raidfinder too easy!

Having now done part 2 of the latest LFR I’m seeing some pretty decent transmog bits for my DH. Part 2 was a bit trickier with the gems, splitting the team etc and we had a couple of wipes. We had a couple of really good tanks who gave superb advice. There wasn’t a single call of noob or similar and no sign of anyone going afk.

3 Likes

Did two wings this week. AFKers were kicked. Group reset twice on Opulance due to people trying to skip the runs down the corridor and go straight to boss but we got it sorted :laughing:

Is Nm really that different to LFR? It’s pretty much the same thing - bosses are big target dummies, mechanics don’t kill you, you just sit and spam whatever you want.

The difficulty itself might not be immensely different, but the way you get into the raid itself most certainly is. It’s not only about the difficulty, it’s the total package of LFR that people like me are very thankful for.

And again, just for new people popping into this thread, the truth of the matter is very simple: If you think LFR is too easy, then LFR is not meant for you. There are 3 other difficulties you can choose to do. People who do LFR have NO other options.

2 Likes

Yeah, OP was not talking about that. Going through Nm is just as quick (and usually much quicker) than going through LFR unless LFR group is being carried by a couple of good and geared players.

And the tottal package of LFR isn’t much more than an hour of S-show.

Also, people have a choice to join some guild, not neccessarily good one, just pretty much any guild and raid with them, so don’t bullcrap people here.

NM is much more harder than LFR.

you still need to do couple mechanics in NM - at the start of the season at least.

LFR is an afk content tho - you just enter and even if you afk auto-attack you’ll outDPS half the group and get boss down :joy:

Except Normal is not queable content per se but this is going around and around like a broke record and blizzard thankfully will not change it .

1 Like

you need more players like we had in M+ and you’ll change your mind :joy:

You mean like that pala who pulled everything they told us we sucked hmmmm :thinking: and you are meant to be resting !

yeah, and tank from ToS who didnt let me DPS because I was getting aggro whenever I’d do more than 10k DPS (99% of the time :joy:) and who couldnt tank 1 guardian there

or the healer who got outhealed by me in tank spec :joy:

that’s what you get with LFR :joy:. tbh I wouldnt even mind LFR if we could somehow cage all LFRheros together and not let them interact with the rest of the world :joy:

1 Like

Or have the LFR award no loot and be specifically designed for those who, as blizzard likes to say, want to only experience the story and see the raid.

Truth be told LFR is just another loot funneling wellfare system for alts mostly. Barely anyone fits the blizzards narrative towards LFR.

Blizzard does not say it’s just for the experience. It seems to be mostly just people who resent others getting low level gear that say that.

They could do that and then also take loot away from all the raids so only people who want to do them because of the content itself would do them. There is plenty of ways to buff players in the raids to compensate the gear they undoubdedly will tell they need to progress. :innocent:

Guess i dont exist then …

1 Like

I knew it. You always seemed too good to be true!

1 Like

Or you know - you barely exist.

Thanks i can tell you have so much empathy running through your body for players who have disability’s who needs content like this designed for me .

Well, they do say this

That does not say they do not want loot. That is your interpretation.

I am always sad at the nasty attitude towards people who can’t or don’t want to raid at an organised level. Not to mention some go through on alts.

This was the announcement about LFR, please note the part about ‘rich rewards’.

We are working hard to introduce an exciting new feature to World of Warcraft in patch 4.3: the Raid Finder system. While it presents unprecedented technical hurdles and may change before it’s released, we wanted to provide you with an early look at what we hope to accomplish, and share some details that we’ve worked out, which will lend some insight as to how the new feature is planned to work.

So what is the Raid Finder? It will be a brand new grouping feature that superficially works much like the Dungeon Finder. Instead of five-player dungeons, the Raid Finder is designed to help players quickly and easily form a pick-up raid for a specially tuned version of the current tier of raid content: the Dragon Soul raid. It’s not intended to replace organized raiding though. You’ll still need friends and guild members to help you conquer the toughest raiding challenges that patch 4.3 has to offer.

As we currently plan to roll out the Raid Finder feature in patch 4.3, level-85 players will be able to use it to access a 25-player version of the Dragon Soul raid dungeon, which will culminate in a glorious battle against Deathwing himself. Dragon Soul will be split into three different difficulties. The Raid Finder provides access to a new tier of difficulty, which in this case has split the raid into two wings, each containing four boss encounters. Meanwhile, raiders will still need to join with friends and guildmates to face the more challenging normal and heroic versions of the raid, since the Raid Finder cannot be used to access those higher difficulty levels. Naturally, because they’re harder to defeat, the normal and heroic version of Dragon Soul will drop more powerful lootalong with prestigious rewards such as achievements, titles, and epic mounts. Rich rewards still await those who face the Raid Finder version, which we hope will introduce the thrills and epic experience of raiding to a broader audience than ever before.

You can access the Raid Finder through the ‘Raid’ button in the menu at the bottom of the default user interface. The Raid Finder should feel familiar to Dungeon Finder users. Just fire it up, select your class role, click the ‘Find Raid’ button, and get ready to face Deathwing’s jaw of doom.

He is just trying to tell you “Oh it looks like you lost some weight” :smiley:

1 Like