Rate that name!

9/10. Doesn’t sound like a goblin name but it sounds cool. Sounds like the name of a top PvP player.

I look at you name and I think charmaner. I say your nsme out loud and i think shaman but prouncing it sharmen (as some people I know do) for this reason 10/10 for expanding my mind. Cheers bro. You’ve changed my life.

10/10!

Nice seagoing name, I’ll give it a 8/10.

A generic name on a generic human, I’ll give it a 5/10.

A generic response from a generic Draenei with a generic name, I’ll give it a 0/10.

Very pretty name suits a lock . Take no notice of the goat anyone with Derp in there name has obvious childlike qualities . I give you 9/10

2 Likes

Lovely Nightborne name 10/10!

2 Likes

It really sounds like an elven name when trying to pronounce it so… 10/10

4 Likes

I really like your name. It’s unique, also I can visual it as a stand out orc from the rest. Be proud my big green killing machine 10/10

1 Like

A good name for a warlock, considering it’s one letter away from being valac, which is a demon. But it doesn’t fit the worgen narrative. 6/10.

10/10 ^
Like the name as you play a Druid and your name reflects that class of play, and as a troll i think everything fits very well :slight_smile: -

10/10
Very mysterious name, suits well Void Elf

8/10 it is kind of cute for a tauren :heart:

8/10 The name sounds like it belongs to a Kung-fu master!

10/10 because it’s multilayered name. First it’s “Mc” so you’re thinking burgers, then you’re thinking Scotland, then maybe you think about Outlander, but that is optional. Moving on - you think “mental” which fits an Undead Warrior, but then you notice it’s “mean” which also fits Undead Warrior but in a different way, then you realize it’s both “mean” and “mental” at the same time.
Serious complexity, indeed.

You sound like amazon Alexa’s long lost sibling Alexos lol.

7/10

Also just for fun spell my name backwards lol.

7/10 - While I like the name a lot, it sounds like a mage :slight_smile:

I should have worn my purple for this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi5vNzL0InkAhWIAhAIHQOUBooQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2F7x70u&psig=AOvVaw3Vde50QNoAbcjQJSFONoRc&ust=1566121800801685

I like it, but i think you should reroll to kul tiran female according to that picture u linked :stuck_out_tongue:
8/10 !

1 Like

6/10. The name is funny though, even if its not a good worgen name.

Fits rogues perfectly, I love such funny names.
10/10.