Rate that Transmog 15th edition

i like it/10

Nice style
8/10, not a complete fan of the chestpiece, but considering you aren't using a tabard, it looks good.
Looks pretty good!

7/10
More red and flame! i like it 8/10
Really into flaming transmogs, but I don´t like the shape of the chestpiece. That brings it down to 8/10.
@Jupiter

I take it you were going for a Death Knight or other similar look? If so, 9/10 because other than the sword and the typical eyebrow and ear clipping that elves have, you've nailed it in my opinion.
@Brovus

9 / 10

I like the dark theme, it really looks like you've been fighting demons on Argus for some time. But I think the chest piece could use some more ornaments or something to balance out those giant spikey shoulder pieces.
I really like the idea behind your style, yet there's something about your choice of tabard that disorts the overall impression. With an amour that bright I'd suggest using one of the argent crusade tabards (even though they're heretic) or the blood knight tabard for race lore reasons. Still 8,5/10 points.
@Pureblood

You look like a old wise real Paladin. 8/10

I suggest you to change your belt to become a Pureblood Paladin.
@Insanïty

No bad, but not very good either, 7.5/10.
I really dislike like the sword, I'd suggest Ashkandi or Drake Talon Cleaver or something similar. They fit the theme, are actually visible (your current sword's glow is too strong imo) and have that wingy style to match the shoulders.
@Alastiel

Looks good, but a little bland for my taste. 8/10
@Àdranos

I'm not really into the concept of fighting in robes, but the colours are neat. The Ashbringer is a bit off though. If I were to transmog this, I'd take another helmet and the tabard of the Lightbringer. And maybe some trousers, but that's up to our gusto. It's still a 7,5/10.
7/10 all colors fit realy nicely, not realy in my taste but not bad at all.
@Seffi
Your transmog really fits into the "Let the BFA battles begin!".
Good job 10/10.
I used to rock that burning furnace look! 7/10
@ Dragnout

A solid 8/10. Really dig the simplicity of set; An Alliance paladin with not too many glowy bells and whistles :). Good stuff.
@ Cuchulliin

Looks great on a Tauren, because it's not too shiny and bright. I'd mog the wardens tabard and get some brighter horn, but it's still a 9/10.
8/10 for fun factor
@Bakat

An excellent Blood Knight. 9/5/10 as I think the shoulders could match better and I'd personally hide the helm, but otherwise fantastic.
Yesss a true classic and a favorite set of mine for Draenei Paladins! : ) The minor tweaks you made are okay, but not really bumping up the creativity of the outfit as a whole. Still 8 / 10!