Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Is that pronounced Leeh-kan or Ly(h)kan ?
7/10 | 7.5/10

Is that the Horde new Warchief? I wouldn’t mind to have Warchief Martok Hellscream (or other last name) in game. :slight_smile: 10/10 I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Doesn’t quite sound like a Sin’Dorei or even elven name. Although I like the drink!

4/10

Serrathil then vanishes in a poof of smoke!

It has most of my name in it, so it’s a 9/10
-1 because theres an “e” missing :wink:

Easy on ear and seemingly Blood Elven nature, only thing that might fit both as female and male genders 9/10

Never known his true identity, he has always known himself as Coupe de Grace for it fits his character and skills alike.

Not the most exciting name tbh

4/10

Like… For a rogue it is something, just generic in the bad way.

Belaria Alash’eran

It sounds nice, is elvish and isn’t next to impossible to pronounce. 10/10, can’t give it anything else than that really.

Laurenn Coldshade

Fits to a Voidelf / Highelf / Bloodelf. So it works for me :wink:

Can’t post with the Character i want, but he’s a darkiron dwarf:

NargĂťn Ironbreaker

Sounds like a tough piece of cookie that one! Especially the name catches my pointy ears! 10

Fythramar Moonshadow, the Watcher, Warden.

The last name fits a night elven rogue very well, but I’ve problems with the first name.
One, is that it doesn’t roll off the tongue well, making it a bit of a mouthful (at least in the way I would pronounce it).
And two, the second part sounds very, very orcish.

Still, seems like a well thought out name, thus it deserves a 7/10.

Lytandrah Starheart.

Yep, that’s an elf name alright. Not really a Demon-Huntery sounding name but eh. 8/10

This char’s name is pronounced Tek-knee-shah rather than Tek-Net-eea just to avoid confusion.

Hmmm, “Kump”. Sounds like a mixture of kale and lump. I suppose there are some people who might like that, your parents among them. And it’s probably easy to shout across a gulch.

Spolli Silverstitch, at your service.

1 Like

Spolli Silverstitch, the Techno-mage, Archmage Silverstitch, Spolli-I-tought-It-Would-Work…
Yep
Sound nice and traditionnal Gnome name
10/10

Damien Wolfshadow

2 Likes

It’s a really fitting name for a Worgen Darkcaster, and also sounds badass 10/10

My IC name is Gor’kamp Axefang, throm’ka

1 Like

Gor’Kamp Axefang. I like it. Sounds properly orcish. I assume it shortens to Kump the way Grommash shortens to Grom? The last name is pretty descriptive, too. 8/10

Abigail Dangerbeard

1 Like

9/10
I would not create better name for a dwarf, good stuff.

My character full name: Klaudiya Einhart

Draenei do not have surnames, however my little mage fascinated about the human race, she wanted to be as close humans as possible so she end up with taking it after the Magic Academy student who was teaching her basics about arcane magic. Now she wears it and sometimes people hearing her name thinks she is a human and not 2 meters tall draenei. Why she does that? She is just weird

Ehhhhhh

Klaudiya just looks like Claudia spelled wrong. It doesn’t really fit a Draenei and her wanting to be like Humans would only really fits on the surname part unless she changed her name which seems weird.

3/10 - Higher than it would be normally because the Surname part at least makes sense

This chars name is pronounced Tek-knee-sha just to avoid confusion

Probably around a 7.5/10. I like the “sha” in the pronounciation, I always think that’s a nice touch in Draenei names!

This characters full name is Alani Ashensong.

1 Like

Side note: sha means light in Draenei Language :slight_smile:

And that name is pretty cool for a night elf, the surname fits a demon Hunter, even surnames aren’t supposed to fit someone’s class or job 10/10 :smile:

I am Gor’kamp Axefang, throm’ka

2 Likes

I’m gonna say 7/10 for “Kump” but 10/10 for “Gor’kamp Axefang, throm’ka”

“Kump” sounds Orcish but a bit too simple and not that memorable.

“Gor’kamp Axefang, throm’ka” Is a really good name and gives a little context to how Kump became a name.

Full name for this char is “Xythel Soulstar” Xythel being pronounced Zy-fel

1 Like