Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Kump is more or less OOC name xD actually has a long story, and now more a nickname :slight_smile:
And throm’ka is a greeting in orcish, it’s just “Gor’kamp Axefang” :slight_smile:

Also your name shares a nice pun with your class, and still being elven, describing a Warlock :slight_smile: 10/10

[Skip me!]

sounds good enough, fits a warlock

8/10

8/10 -2 for lack of surname
Char’s name is Azura Moonwind

Azura, nice, elven name
Quite melodic!
Moonwind sounds nice, totally could immagine a family of hunters prowling in the cover of night with that name!
10/10

Zymara

Very nice and fitting for a Female Draenei 10/10

Lok’tar soldier,i am “Gor’kamp Axefang”

Realy nice orcish name strong and tough. Do you happen to be from frostwofl clan?

Im not an expert of Elves names, but it sounds fine, does you elf have surname?
8/10

It is Moonwind

Kaliyaa is a pretty good Draenei name. The “aa” works very well for a Draenei name.

Not much else I can really say about it. 10/10

Name is pronounced “Tek-Knee-Sha” as per prior posts.

That’s a neat name! Fitting for a draenei :slight_smile:

He is indeed a Frostwolf, although his surname comes from his father who was a Shattered Hand, but he took his mother’s birthright and is a Frostwolf :slight_smile:

[Skip me!]

Teknetia
If pronounced "Tek-Knee-Sha” it does have a lot of flavour 8/10

Umberilion Evenshards

9/10. It fit both class and race in my opinion.

Laurendor Embersong
Septon of the Sunwell | White Magister

– ‘Embersong? A name for a devout family that can sing out the sun from the embers. Sinu a’manore! My name is Dulvarinn Moonwalker.’

If one would be able to walk on our moon, it surely would be a Kaldorei druid. And surely one to be recognized as Dulvarinn. 8/10

(You’ve been healed by- you’ve been calmed by- a Sooth Criminal)

Name is Mauro Dawncastle, no titles as recently reminded during in-game events

1 Like

9/10, me likes.
The only thing keeping it from max score is that there isn’t really anything special about it.
It’s just a nice human name.

This guy’s real name is Thayne Crimsonshard, but he doesn’t remember it, so he’s just going by Val.

He got the nickname from the first person he talked to after his memory loss, who just gave it to him as something random to call him by while he doesn’t know his real name.

1 Like

I like it! Simple, but flows well! 10/10

This is Kotur Highmountain. :slight_smile:

Simple and memorable. I like it. Also nicely integrated in ingame/in-world context.

9/10

This Dwarf is Abigail Dangerbeard.

10 for the “Dangerbeard” alone… Dangerbeard dwarf I love it

Hmm sounds nice
Nothing intresting bud sounds nice
8/10

Im Pyrus Kronatius

“tius” postfix does not sound trollish in my ears.
It got a more elfish or human sound
It does sound “mage”-sih tho.

Guess it depends a bit of the characters story and wher ehe was born, but it does not tell me “Troll”