Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Sounds… dwarvish. Far too guttural for a troll’s name I’d expect. 6/10

Thats a mouthful and I dont want to try and pronounce it out of fear of butchering it. So… its perfect for a draenei! Still sounds a bit like a dragon though so 7/10!

Nendrovus Delvano! Enchanting Extraordinaire! Conjuration Curator! Illusionist Incredible! Restorer Remarkable! Destructor Distinguished! And humble magician who seeks to satisfy all your needs for one of a kind magical wares!

You have to say the whole thing.

Ok not really, Its just Nendrovus Delvano.

Nendrovus Delavano

I quite like that name. Especially the last name. Nendrovus is nice too and fittingly fancy. Though It could roll of the tongue a little easier maybe and I’d rate it 8/10, but you deffo deserved a bonus for that list of title so
9/10 is my vote.

Illyria Falconscream more commonly known by her Eredun nickname “Mahkz”. The last word of the first demon she ever slayed.

Sounds like a Demon Hunter name but saying the name feels like a strain for some reason… then again for a Demon Hunter that works quite well. The name is also a bit simple though and it’s not really a name I’m likely to remember.

I’ll go for 8/10, it fits a Demon Hunter but it’s not especially memorable.

I don’t really dig it at all. Doesn’t feel all that Draenic to me, makes me think of some kind of a cyborg. Not immersion breaking or anything, just not my jam.

2/10

This is Tizzle, also known as Sister Tizzle, which she may sometimes shorten to “Sissy”. No last name either known, decided upon, or revealed … I’ve yet to choose.

Well. It’s simple enough, rolls off the tongue easily enough. Something that I’d say fits a goblin. Wish you chose the last name, though. 8/10

This char’s name is currently Ael’rindel Violetstrider.

This is one name? Sounds like three separate people. Elves, eh? 7/10

Klytemnestra, of Isolon.

Very exotic and creative. Fits in alien race name. It just sounds odd when you say out loud, 8/10 .

Vollina the Starcatcher, master of swords and magister of arcane enchantments at your service!

Vollina falls neatly in line with Shal’dorei naming convention. I am a tad confused if Starcatcher is meant to be her surname or tittle. Either way following my policy of not delving too deep into if name fits character…

10/10.

My policy comes from the simple fact that when parents give you name, nobody got a clue who you will be.

Sahoenna Lunasky

Sounds nice and I think it’s really meaningful …
10/10

Kementàri Belore

8.5/10
Good enough… tho personally I don’t like accents (only cos Im dumb enough not to figure out how to pronounce them :stuck_out_tongue: )

I just pronounce them however I would without the accents.

Your name, in the other hand is… Well, human. Not much to say about it. If you were going for simplicity, you got it. But you may wish to add a surname to it.
Make it a 5.5/10

Tythendor Nightwalker.

1 Like

Nightwalker, love it tho’… some would say it’s not “Shal’Dorei-y” enough, but its not true! Yes, House Lunastre is famous, but there are minor houses too, like Thaedris Feathersong’s family (An exile and historian who kept alive the memories of the night elves who died to save Suramar) and Lespin Silverleaf’s ( A jeweler of unsavory and haughty character who would stoop low to get his way.) so Nightwalker is fitting for a Rogue! Totally could immagine a little family of court assassins or spies
Tythendor is a melodious name, perfect for a Nightborne!

10/10

Zhan Ravenwhisper

Somehow really can get behind the name Zhan, it sounds like a tough straight-forward fighter and I bet a demon hunter fits that mold well! No dozen syllables needed to be added, Zhan’s quick to say and he’s quick to come this way!

And Ravenwhisper is só Kaldorei I’m already expecting to hear “Ish-nu dal-dieb”

9/10

“Mauro” Maurice Dawncastle

Edit:spelling!

1 Like

Let’s start with the last one , Dawncastle. Sounds… proper for a noble family that firmly follows the Light. And good place to be born for a future Paladin. The name Maurice , sounds… different. So a good pick for a noble.

9/10

And as for name of this Kaldorei here… Lantara Bladeshadow.

Lantara - Sounds good! Rolls nicely on the tongue when you say it, and sounds pretty Elven to me. Bladeshadow isn’t a surname I’ve heard/seen amongst Night Elf roleplayers, and I like it!
8/10.

As for my character, I’m not sure if her name change can be seen on the forum, but in-game her name is Xyletha Va’lorien.

Xyletha Va’lorien - Quite the elven name and can definitely see the creativity in it. For my taste, however, it’s a bit too complicated.
Va’lorien is a good last name, but personally I would use it with your real name and be called Alvena Va’lorien. Easier to say and sounds better in my ears.

7/10

Karanze Embersleet

2 Likes

I’m not digging the last name. Embersleet is a bit messy, given that an ember is something burning and sleet is basically the opposite, icy, wet, snowy. Karanze is very middle of the road, not bad but looking at it by itself, I wouldn’t even really think “human” by default, so I don’t know.

4/10, not immersion breaking or anything, just doesn’t pop for me at all.

Dis Troll be Bwen’di, mon. It kinda like dat 'uman name “Wendy”, but beddah, cuz it Trollish.

8.5/10
Sounds just about as trollish as it needs to be,not overwhelmingly special,but not bad by any stretch of the imagination

Lyndessia Goldspire
Well,that’s what it was before the Scourge decided it wasn’t edgy enough for a death knight,or something along those lines
Now I’m just Lightslayer,can be seen both as a surname or as a title,she hates it but embraces it regardless

sounds edgy, i like it

5/8