Rate the Rogue name above you!

Jaypaw the kitten:D i like it 8/10
4/10
Not sure what to think of that name, 5/10?
Like saying the breakfast food, if you're French.

7/10.
01/10/2016 09:23Posted by Dagonmaster
Like saying the breakfast food, if you're French.

7/10.

Its sounds cool, but I have no clue as to what it's supposed to mean, so itshe kinda random to me.
6/10
5.5/10

Not good not bad
tehe
6/10 - fear the mighty porridge oats
9/10 - name of the beloved rogue tier 3 set. +strangely fits the orc.
Ramsmeat. Giving it a 7/10. Mainly because I'm both bewildered and intrigued by it!
Not really rogue sounding

4/10
Venomous Zenos, I dig it. 9/10
Ramsmeat is a character in the Witcher game. He is king of Vizima's underworld. Like many of the Witcher series characters, he is not one dimensional.

The character in the Witcher game however, was named after a real person - a polish mafia leader nicknamed Ramsmeat (pol. "Baranina", which I think should be translated to "Mutton". Why CD Projekt RED decided to translate it into "Ramsmeat" remains unknown to me). While both real and virtual Ramsmeats were thugs, you can't say anything good about the former.

Tuskerini - 7/10. Sounds like an italian troll classy mafioso. :)
03/10/2016 21:20Posted by Ramsmeat
Ramsmeat is a character in the Witcher game. He is king of Vizima's underworld. Like many of the Witcher series characters, he is not one dimensional.

The character in the Witcher game however, was named after a real person - a polish mafia leader nicknamed Ramsmeat (pol. "Baranina", which I think should be translated to "Mutton". Why CD Projekt RED decided to translate it into "Ramsmeat" remains unknown to me). While both real and virtual Ramsmeats were thugs, you can't say anything good about the former.

Tuskerini - 7/10. Sounds like an italian troll classy mafioso. :)

Someone put in a lot of effort :D 8/10
Painrain, sounds alright! 6/10
Ripper,

Very straight forward. Its a rogueish name but to me its a little dull. Killer, shanker, Ripper. Too easy.

I'd give you a 7, just because its a rogue name
Mirrors,

Not really sure what you're going for there but sounds kinda badass, 7/10.
Bandito

spanish bandit h3h3h3

6/10
kekful - 2muchkek4me

2/10 for the "ful" #FREE #RECKFUL
Snøv - 8/10. I like short sounding names.