Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

25/09/2018 02:41Posted by Pinchpenny
Pretty run of the mill, but it's neat enough! 7/10

Maybe Im missing something, but I don't see how farming tools, combat pants and vest and an eye patch goes together.
Eye patch could work, but you need simpler clothes for the farmer look. 3/10
26/09/2018 07:55Posted by Battousai
25/09/2018 02:41Posted by Pinchpenny
Pretty run of the mill, but it's neat enough! 7/10

Maybe Im missing something, but I don't see how farming tools, combat pants and vest and an eye patch goes together.
Eye patch could work, but you need simpler clothes for the farmer look. 3/10

(Skip me!) :)
The weapons are meant to represent "thief-y" rogue tools - so grappling hook, and something big and heavy to pry open stuff (or bludgeon mooks!). Just needs a little imagination! :D
If I skip the goblin, I rate it 6/10. I really feels there is some lost potential in it and the shoulders are off compared to the rest.
SKIP ME

26/09/2018 10:28Posted by Pinchpenny

(Skip me!) :)
The weapons are meant to represent "thief-y" rogue tools - so grappling hook, and something big and heavy to pry open stuff (or bludgeon mooks!). Just needs a little imagination! :D

Oh I see, that makes more sense. But I think you should find some better matching armor perhaps?

26/09/2018 13:04Posted by Thaekxo
If I skip the goblin, I rate it 6/10. I really feels there is some lost potential in it and the shoulders are off compared to the rest.

Yea the shoulders is lacking, will probably change to the Season 1 Elite shoulders once I get them. Also working towards the heritage armor which will improve a few pieces, like the shoulders.
Very Blood Elfy, I approve, 9/10. Every matches, tis very nice.

I know my outfit is just a set, but I have wanted this set since I first saw it back in Legion, and today I finished getting all the parts, so I'm wearing it! =)
26/09/2018 19:55Posted by Hofferson
Very Blood Elfy, I approve, 9/10. Every matches, tis very nice.

I know my outfit is just a set, but I have wanted this set since I first saw it back in Legion, and today I finished getting all the parts, so I'm wearing it! =)

Full set except for the shoulders, but i love it. It is a Top Mog! I just wish the hat had the scarf bit like the mythic version does ^^ or have hat hair at least.

8/10 (2 points off just simply 'cause of what i mentioned above^ but it is an overall 10/10 look) :)
26/09/2018 21:36Posted by Choríc
Full set except for the shoulders, but i love it. It is a Top Mog! I just wish the hat had the scarf bit like the mythic version does ^^ or have hat hair at least.

8/10 (2 points off just simply 'cause of what i mentioned above^ but it is an overall 10/10 look) :)

Simple, effective and easy on the eyes, could do with some more modest 'practical' looking weapons to fit the simple look of the transmog but other than that I like it.
7/10
27/09/2018 01:53Posted by Bwonstabbity
26/09/2018 21:36Posted by Choríc

Simple, effective and easy on the eyes, could do with some more modest 'practical' looking weapons to fit the simple look of the transmog but other than that I like it.
7/10

8/10

Nice, red all gose well togeather
6/10 chest doesn't match
Rogue in a dress, sry, but no ^^
You should wear a flower bouquet as weapon...
3/10
8/10 really simple but Looks good ! i just dont like Brown somehow ^^
I just have to say that Cathy's mog is 9(maybe even 10)/10, looks great imo! very original!

Kôéårñ, well... everything fits because its a full set, no originality, everybody can look good in a full set, so judging as it is a full set (yes without the helm but still) i can only give it a 3/10, its just not hard to pull off looking good in a full set, i want originality and different armour pieces that work well together! IMO!
Jungle assassin hmm not bad 8/10
7,5! Like that look alot except the helmet. Also I'm assuming you should be wielding double Kingslayers but armory bugged out? Not sure about that choice. Those skull decorated weapons don't go well with the otherwise cool clean look you're going for.
8.5/10 love the green theme, only thing don't like is weapon choices but other then that looks great.
Very nice night assassin! :D 9/10
02/10/2018 20:40Posted by Aeze
Very nice night assassin! :D 9/10

Everything matches nicely, Outlaw with a pirate themed mog and a cup in hand. Perfect theme. I love it. 9/10, try to get a title that fits too and it'll be the perfect mog right there.
8/10
I think the shoulders doesn't match but overall a nice gay mog :D
Suits Goblin. 8/10
full set and pretty standard, i generally like it
6/10
(my axe is actually mogged as the same sword as offhand, armory denies it obviously)