Rate the transmog above you šŸ„ƒ

Profile is hiddenā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

There you go .

2 Likes

Man that looks dope, especially with the weapons.
Clear 10/10 for me

1 Like

I find it a bit messy, Iā€™d say 7.5/10. The idea is good, it can be improved, with a couple of changes I think it would easily be a 8 or 9

I think your set is a little bit boring. I like the alliance logo though. But the rest seems a lil bit uninspired and dull :confused:

dull blue trasmog :frowning:

youā€™re basically wearing the frostfire full set. The pieces youā€™re not using are your arm piece that looks weird and doesnā€™t match, and the other pieces that are barely visible.

As for your weapon, youā€™re going with an icy looking set and then use a thunder weapon? I get it. Thunderfury is a good item and all, but it just doesnā€™t fit.

overall, 6/10 for being a near full set dude.

I was in the middle of typing when you posted, so i guess iā€™ll rate yours too:D.

Itā€™s a full set dude. Renowned explorer. Looks good for obvious reasons, but itā€™s nothing creative or new. 6/10.

The weapon with the enchant thatā€™s not visible in profile(visible in game) has the same brightness as my head piece. Also, the skull on it matches the belt skull. Thatā€™s the reason i chose that weapon:D

The mog goes with your title, you hella creepy. 9/10

Very nice set. Normally Iā€™m not a fan of mogs which show so much skin but the dull colours complement your characterā€™s skin and beard so well. I think it would look even better with some wildhammer customisations in SL 10/10

Looks ok, dont like the crossbow though. 8/10

Cool idea for DH! I love the small horns on end of shoes! Suit you alot! 10/10!

As a lower of all dark and gloomy + purple i do love the robe. The horns are a nice touch even though i can clearly see this is low level alt or just started character so options for transmogs are limited :slight_smile: and for that fact im giving 4/10

9/10

Love the battle worn look

BFA dungeon pants + Legion gear ,not bad !
8.5/10

looks kinda tribal. nothing looks good on cows so you get 7.5

Reminds me of the Northrend Alliance Paladin NPCs, but I canā€™t give 10/10 as it seems to be set-based.

I can, however, give 9.9/10. Enjoy it, my beautiful space goat.

its a legion PVP set with a crown replacement for the head and the chest removed and replaced with the stormwind tabard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is so difficult to find proper hunter transmogs. Especially for humans!

But you manage to pull this off greatly! Iā€™m glad to see that I am not the only one who thought of the use of that hood as a helmet.

Not sure if the boots stand out or benefit from the restā€¦ But the crossbow is a bit low-res to fit in with the rest and the glovesā€™ colour scheme does stand out a bit.

But overall, Iā€™m very impressed! 9.5/10

1 Like

I intend to find better replacements if possible. Glad you like it ^^

Ignore me, do Megamaelk.

A nice subtle mog for a subtle class, always a fan of that helm on hunters tbh.
The tabard would suit you more if you had the incoming High Elf skin tones though, right now it looks a bit out of place. Also I love the bow.
8/10 from me :smiley:

1 Like