Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Ninja sniper assassin 3000.

Lookings good!!!

8-9/10

Just to pat myself on the shoulder, official @Warcraft likes this mog on twitter sqeeeeeeeee!

Sunglasses bit out of place
8/10

1 Like

Default epic warrior armor. 7/10

1 Like

I really like that, pieces work very well together. Not too sure on the boots. 8/10

8,125 / 10

Wow that looks pretty wonderful!
I love the way you managed to coordinate the blue with the golden yellow!

9,9/10

1 Like

8/10. Like that someone utilized armor from current expansion

Looks very rogueish but the green belt doesn’t macht the rest of the pieces. 8/10

Simple. I like it. Great hat e.e

Pretty nice, gives me an idea of an hunter that prefers warmer climate, plains and oasis type of places. Feels like it still needs something but a solid 8.5/10.

8/10. I like whole concept but imo you need brighter helmet

Subtle and not flashy, suits a rogue well. Thanks for wearing a mask in public too <3.
The belt sticks out quite a bit though in comparison to the rest of you.
7/10 from me :slight_smile: .

Really strange and unusual i really like it but the claw is a weird look so 9/10

Very nice, but the bow stands out too much IMO, and it’s a set so 6/10

You give off a TMNT Shredder vibe!!! thats what it is :3

9/10

1 Like

I looooove the mog on you but head could be other colour which would suit to the rest! 9.5/10 me like! :heart:

1 Like

Realistically your wearing a full set minus the head and gloves. It is a nice set, but I cant give you any sort of high score because there’s no real originality. I dont feel like those horns go with the set either. 3/10 - sorry!

I really like that head piece :heart_eyes: and suits well with the rest of the greenish gear. 8/10

Mine is still work in progress, but I like the chest piece :smiley:

8/10. Your leg piece is a bit off. But generally speaking, decent looking set.

Really intresting mix there i like it alot just feel the weapon to bright for a lock so 9/10