Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Like it a lot, super thematic!

easily an 8/10

1 Like

@Mistfu

puts on glasses OK let’s be having a look at you

Error 500. Well done your tmog broke the internet!

100/10.

OK there we go!! Now lets be having a look at you

OMG It’s Ned Kelly

7/10.

Nice, really fits unholy. 9/10.

-1 point because it’s not the other one. Did you respec or something?

Now you got rid of your bad helmet you look really nice !! 10/10

Why does everyone hate that helmet?! It’s a beautiful piece of headgear.

Ignore me, do riverdeep.

@ Riverdeep 10/10 obviously

The black tint looks nice for the armor and i like the stone mace, very stone-age material. 8/10

1 Like

Yup, into unholy.

Skip me.

9/10 unholy it is :wink:

Really love how the weapons go with the overall look of the set although the gems on the shoulders don’t really suit the other gems imo 7/10

9/10
looks suitable voidey and rogueish!

very nice Dark Iron xmog
for a Shaman
i’m not getting BM Hunter from it tho, do you look amazing?..yes you do, does it fit
noooo
sorry
:slight_smile:

yes, i look terrible
you don’t have to agree though

*edit, nice that they’ve added weapon effect to char profile now, all they have to do now is give us the spinny around bit too like the old armoury
:stuck_out_tongue:

How very dare you!!! THIS is my DI shaman version!!LOL :smiley:

I will give you a 7/10 coz you are very colour co-ordinated
would of been 10/10 for a zandalari paladin though! :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow, very dark iron and shaman inspired. 10/10 I really like it.

The first that came to my mind when seeing your Tmog is T’paartos which you help become a Lightforged in the Lightforging Allied race questline!.

I like it! 8/10

My Bio, and explaination about my Transmog!.

KamuĂŹ is a guardian of the Maelstrom, and is an expert at communicating with the elementals [The helmet] allows him to have a way easier time communicate with them as the Elemental lords infused some of their energy into it.

The rest is full set [I know xD ] but Thrall had gone to the Maelstrom to ask for Kamuì’s aid in the Fourth war, he was at the Gates of Orgrimmar when Varok challenged Sylvanas to a Mak’gora.
[Thus the rest of the armor is Horde-Based!]

And there it is!, A Shaman Lord, coming back to bring the Horde back, and be at Thrall’s side in the WAR!

2 Likes

I love it, The helm is from one of my fav sets and I’ve never really seen anyone else use the transmorg you have. I think it goes really well.

I changed character. This is my transmorg based on khaleesi from game of thrones. (just pretend the weapon on the right is the same as the one on the left)

5/10 cheers !

I think the DH under rated you tbh i think you are wroth atleast a 8,5/10 a 9/10 if you change weapons and shoulders.

A set used by alot of DH’s and the helmet is awful so sorry can only rank you 7/10

7/10 nice hat :slight_smile:

I love how this thread is basically "I’ll give you a score between 7 and 10 now pls rate me :smiley: "

Jokes aside, I like how non-flashy your mog is, it gives the look of a more grounded Mage but doesn’t make you look weak. I also love that staff loads. The belt seems a bit out of place but that’s the only bad I can say about it really, 8/10 <3

now pls rate me :smiley:
Ignore the name, this is a trial character, I’m leveling a Rogue and wanted to find a mog for it beforehand.