Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Very nice looking Pala set, my only gripes are the skin-tight leggings and random pirate hat. Otherwise you’re a solid 7/10 my dude.

I really like your’s not sure on shirt and weapon but you do have a really good DK vibe going on so due to that going to give you 8.5 would be 10/10 if different weapon/shirt they are far to bright .

@GlindĂĄ

You look like a master librarian that delved too deep into the forbidden section and found ancient knowledge you didn’t bargain for - Excellent lock mog (the monacle really helps). 10/10

2 Likes

Thank you for such a lovely comment really made my day .

Please rate Angmar thank you

1 Like

Wow. Now THAT is an Unholy DK! Not a personal fan of green but there are some fabulous mogs with that colour and this is one! Especially love the spikes on the boots. Fearsome green death reeee! 9/10 because I’d prefer trousers over a skirt.

1 Like

can’t wait to see you with blue eyes!

9.5/10

Hmmm do you think? I was going to keep gold as a Paladin :o

Edit: Oh you’re so right! Tried in beta, it matches my sword :heart_eyes:

People please rate Skyshatter.

3/10 - Id like to see a more unique setup than a premade set

You want to see a unique set, but your set does not match at all my man. 2/10

1/10 - Too much going on

sure.

/moo

Yasss!!!

Ok now rate me!

You look really cool and a little spooky (which I love). I love the little feather peaking out your hat, the helmet works so well I am actually surprised. Surely there could be better weapons though? :smiley: 9/10

1 Like

I love the silvery feel but the sword doesn’t match and you could get a tabard in to balance out the colors a little bit, regardless I’m giving ya a 7 / 10 Because it is a good glam- I mean Transmog!

Overall cool and interesting but the gloves are way off would have went with something more tribal, also the color on them doesnt really match.

I absolutely love the style, 10/10 from me.

I liked it over all. But i think belt and weapon seems like kinda of. And it is little bit casual for my style so i have to go with 6/10

Not that keen on the eternal travellers set but fits the Paladin theme I guess and the weapon matches. 6/10

Candidate for Revendreth covenant
 vampiric

If you go Revendreth 9/10
If not 5/10

The CM set from MoP is nice but belt and gloves need to be mogged in ,i do not think the CM weapons from WoD match that set at all tbh so i am going to give you a 7.5/10