Rate The Transmog Above You II

4/10..sorry but you seems like a NPC from DH starting zone :D
( i know the spikes of my belt are red but i like it too much, there isnt a variant green)
Hmm 6/10 feel the belt is off somehow :)
I like it.

9/10
I like it expect the head piece. 9/10
9/10 lost a point because I’m not sure why a DH would ever wear a single eye patch.
8/10 for not being the clichee dh

cant open your character :frowning:

Kinda boring imo. Also hate robes. 2/10

6\10 dat bots

7/10 not bad I would suggest one of the boots that look like plate it would fit with the big gauntlets and big belt.

Previous post was made by my Alliance version. Went back to my original faction as wolves are too cute.

Check my transmog out. I went with a Demon Hunter of the Sin’dorei

I went with the heritage armour set. Flaming horns, flaming glaives and to top it off I use the Primal Flamesaber for even more fire.

8/10. all matches

8/10 looks decent love the shoulders

One of the more unique ones I’ve seen. Actually kinda dig it, despite not being a huge fan of green 8/10

8/10 bit roguey

Looks really sexy. I like that on Belf. It fits them. Although I would use some tatoos and horns to distinguish you from regular Belfs. Don’t be shy to show your demon hunter part. Your name is also funny in contrast to your view. The strange things you are holding…

Good playboi look, lacks DH elements.

9/10

I like the purple theme. But i bet u can get more out of it. 5/10

7/10 - Above Average - Works quite well as a whole but it isn’t just to my own taste. Way too over designed.

My swords look way better in-game with Breath of Yu’lon illusion.

7.5/10 I like it, simple nothing over the top. Damn shame the swords won’t get on your back like the phantom blade version. Unless it’s what you wanted !

For my mog I’m still missing the belt from mythic Nighthold. No luck again this week…