Rate The Transmog Above You II

@Nilran pretty nice, but the weapons doesn’t match for me 7/10

I used to run with https://www.wowhead.com/item=113934/fang-of-the-earth&bonus=567#same-model-as

But changed to warglaves for the feeling :wink:

Ah you’re going for a similar style than mine :smiley: Though i would replace the belt as it doesn’t fit at all.
7/10

Clean and nice, 8/10

6/10 i think you forgot to mog chest ?

5/10
10 symbols

8/10
Didn’t quite like the mask and not sure that fists suits a demon hunter but everything else was good. Even if I didn’t liked everything I still have to give you 8 for the nice colors on your mog

7/10, the red cape and flaming warglaives don’t fully match with the color scheme of the armor, perhaps a bit more purple in the mix would ease with this. The hairstyle also clips with the helmet. It does look like a true horde support DH though!

6/10 looks like roque mog

i’m a bit torn on the hat … either you go minimalist DH, or you go piratey theme … 6/10

sorry my badd about the hat, normaly i hide it. forgot it because i got new piece of gear ;).

7/10 for yours

Illidan going for a swim, 9/10, made me smile :smile:

Changed my mogs last evening, it’s more of a fel infused homage to blood elf heritage.

Love the red, 9/10

Nice white to gray outfit. I kinda miss the shoulders. Something decent and not big, but It could make it better.
Overall 8,5/10

Good use of different pieces combined to a full set. I like it. 8+

I mean. It looks kinda cool, but it’s basically a full set.
7/10 because I’m feeling generous.
Edit: No idea why it shows me wielding one Warglaive and a sword. I’m wielding two Warglaives.

Not too bad i guess. 6/10

You managed to make it look more red than green, while still having limited armor, while also giving it a samurai touch, 8/10

I wish blizzard showed our characters in 3D so you can properly see it from the side as well…

I’m really not a fan of red on DH at all, but I have to appreciate the balance of colours in this and the way it fits together.
7/10

8/10 looks good imo

7/10 dat boots)