Rate the transmog above you! V7

Great transmog, less hunter more pirate. Love the belt and simple blunderbuss.
Dont change a thing!
10/10 (if im allowed to copy it)
27/08/2018 07:03Posted by Boghulq
Great transmog, less hunter more pirate. Love the belt and simple blunderbuss.
Dont change a thing!
10/10 (if im allowed to copy it)

Doesn't all match up all that well but I absolutely love that head piece for that alone you get a 9/10 haha.
The rest maybe 5/10....
But you're leveling still so that might perhaps be it?
Had a slight change up so re post :)

@Korashi, you look like a royal hunter of Orgrimmar. It all works well together (not my colour choice) but 9/10
27/08/2018 16:02Posted by Silvessa
Had a slight change up so re post :)

@Korashi, you look like a royal hunter of Orgrimmar. It all works well together (not my colour choice) but 9/10

Love the more basic look on a female nelf Im also a fan of the "no helm"....just looks great....8/10.
28/08/2018 09:00Posted by Korashi
Love the more basic look on a female nelf Im also a fan of the "no helm"....just looks great....8/10.

Looks savage but nimble. I love how much armor on Orcs actually looks like it's functional and useful. You should try something else than just the full armor set though, experiment with the pieces!
28/08/2018 09:42Posted by Noxly
28/08/2018 09:00Posted by Korashi

Looks savage but nimble. I love how much armor on Orcs actually looks like it's functional and useful. You should try something else than just the full armor set though, experiment with the pieces!

Please don't rate me...rate Noxly.

To answer your question Ive tried...Ive got a ton of outfits setup which Ive spend hours on making ;) Some look pretty dang good but I also keep going back to this look. I just love how it looks and how well I can represent The Horde with it!
@Noxly

Boots are way 2 big, and not sure if that head piece really fit that much. But it's not bad.

6/10
29/08/2018 18:32Posted by Zansòsama
@Noxly

Boots are way 2 big, and not sure if that head piece really fit that much. But it's not bad.

6/10

Quite like your transmog but...in your case I have to also say the boots look a little off/big compared to the rest.
But it is a proper transmog no set that actually looks good....just...those boots! ;)
7/10
8/10
Love the hordish look but i dont think the enchantment matches the weapon. Also the red on the shoulder doesnt match the red on the belt and i prefer to see at least some symmetry in colors between 2 pieces. For the rest, top notch! Would use myself.
30/08/2018 09:21Posted by Sparkles
8/10
Love the hordish look but i dont think the enchantment matches the weapon. Also the red on the shoulder doesnt match the red on the belt and i prefer to see at least some symmetry in colors between 2 pieces. For the rest, top notch! Would use myself.

Dont rate me...rate Sparkles.

There is no enchantment on the weapon it comes with the weapon ;) Its Gorehowl from Karazhan. Also the shoulders and belt are actually from the same set :o
8/10

You've got some sneaky ish going on, I like it (I don't usually elves). 8/10, would like to see some boots/gloves that match the red tone of the legs/belt.
30/08/2018 10:39Posted by Grönefeld
8/10

You've got some sneaky ish going on, I like it (I don't usually elves). 8/10, would like to see some boots/gloves that match the red tone of the legs/belt.

Like the simplicity.. But your axe man, sticks out like a sore thumb. 4/10, if you get rid of it 7/10
30/08/2018 11:14Posted by Kátárinä
30/08/2018 10:39Posted by Grönefeld

Like the simplicity.. But your axe man, sticks out like a sore thumb. 4/10, if you get rid of it 7/10

Good job with this one, change the sword and you're onto a winner! 8/10
8/10
2/10 get some clothes on, lady!
01/09/2018 17:18Posted by Redu
2/10 get some clothes on, lady!

3/10 You're not a shaman.
6.5/10. You have good-color matching but tbh I was not excited.
5/10 Yeah it's okay but just the basic raid set.
01/09/2018 22:21Posted by Vorren
5/10 Yeah it's okay but just the basic raid set.

Really? Head,Back,Gloves,Wrist,Belt,Legs,Bow seems to you from one basic raid set?
btw 4/10 too poor.
Since Venomax is just salty someone doesn't like his tmog, I'll give rate you Vorren.

8/10