Rate the transmog above you! V7

Let's go Goblins!

Dont like it that much :-/ 5/10
07/09/2018 23:38Posted by Gobbach
Let's go Goblins!

Some really cool pieces there that I feel like you put a lot of work into.

Works great for a goblin 10/10
08/09/2018 00:04Posted by Dogbummer
07/09/2018 23:38Posted by Gobbach
Let's go Goblins!

Some really cool pieces there that I feel like you put a lot of work into.

Works great for a goblin 10/10

9/10 great transmog, you look how exactly how I'd imagine a Survival Hunter looking
Well i'll rate Dogbummer again then cause this is after all hunter forum;) 8/10, like the dark green theme u got going there, suits very well for hunters. dislike the mace two, rly prefer polearms on hunters;) ,Well i'll rate Dogbummer again then cause this is after all hunter forum;) 8/10, like the dark green theme u got going there, suits very well for hunters. dislike the mace two, rly prefer polearms on hunters;)
9/10 ! Really like it. You look like some epic Jinyu hunter. Makes you wish for aquatic pets.

Only thing I would change is hide tabard, but that's just me! I dislike tabards in general really,
08/09/2018 18:32Posted by Vlkovic
9/10 ! Really like it. You look like some epic Jinyu hunter. Makes you wish for aquatic pets.

Only thing I would change is hide tabard, but that's just me! I dislike tabards in general really,

Im sorry, but that headpiece is just... It just doesnt work. 6/10
6/10 - more guardian, than a hunter
09/09/2018 20:53Posted by Zertan
6/10 - more guardian, than a hunter

Pretty good, although I hate the weapon.. 7/10
Love this Zandalari set, worn it for a while myself! Helmet looks cool on a Dwarf, although the gloves (and wrists?) look a bit off. Still a solid 9/10
Savage! 9/10 :)
8/10 I like it
Rolorc, more like a shamanistic demonic-hunter. But a good set. :) 6,5/10
12/09/2018 11:28Posted by Thograk
Rolorc, more like a shamanistic demonic-hunter. But a good set. :) 6,5/10

You scare the living !@#$ out of me. 7-10
Rabies 8/10 Get a a gun instead :))

Thograk, that is one epic mog.

10/10, would love to meet you in battle!
Capru: i like the contrast of LF drenai and your dark set. Plus one eyed marksman are always the best. One more point goes to the beard. I just love LF drenai beards. I just would change the rifle, maybe to the "wolfslayer" from tbc kharazan, if i recall well.
7.5/10
Its cool i like the shoulders and the eye-patch but the tabard doesnt fit.7/10 pretty neat transmog.
I always dig black, but shoulders are too big for my taste and I dont like that hood that much, 8.5/10
If there is one set that looks amazing on elves it's the one you are wearing! And in this color scheme it's even lovelier on a NE. If I have to nag about one thing it would be the bow; I find it a bit too primal for an elegant set as this with the spikes and everything.

8 / 10
@Siliphea: That's one hot theme. I like the pieces you added to round off the set. The belt looks better in-game. 9/10

@Nitesky: I think those boots are an awesome replacement for the actual ones. Good choice!
Not a bad look but it feels somewhat muted. 6/10