Rate the transmog above you! V7

Almost full set, but still looks good 7/10

This is my take on a "Dark Ranger" theme.
29/10/2018 20:42Posted by Tyze

Full set? :)
And also, your transmog looks really nice, everything matches. 9/10
29/10/2018 20:57Posted by Orcosiffredi
29/10/2018 20:42Posted by Tyze

Full set? :)
And also, your transmog looks really nice, everything matches. 9/10

Oh sorry I was looking at the Night Elfs!
Yours is amazing, Shaman/tribe theme. 9/10!
8/10 Pretty good, but I think you should change the gloves since that brown fur doesn't match the other fur.
30/10/2018 00:08Posted by Julia
8/10 Pretty good, but I think you should change the gloves since that brown fur doesn't match the other fur.

9/10... No wait... Legion is over! 8/10
Jokes aside, the green color after so many years of having to watch fel magicked ground takes its toll :P
Looks great ! 9/10 !
5/10...

I mean... yeah it looks good, but its a premade set that Blizzard designed to go together... Not really creative. It looks fine, but well... I miss the unique touch.

A litte request:
This Transmog is an experiment I put together for the gun, so, be honest. if its a 0/10, its a 0/10.

https://i.imgur.com/ZF90HcC.jpg

Plus, I would like advice which pet you could see going along with it.
It's an interesting set. Current would say 2/10 but to be fair I would like to see it on say an orc or blood elf as goblins have issues with how much area they have.

Think this would look better of you could see more.

As for my set this is my dark ranger set.
31/10/2018 22:16Posted by Xemeron
A litte request:
This Transmog is an experiment I put together for the gun, so, be honest. if its a 0/10, its a 0/10.

I'd start by replacing the kilt and maybe less chunky gloves. It has potential otherwise.

31/10/2018 22:16Posted by Xemeron
Plus, I would like advice which pet you could see going along with it.

Maybe red Corehound or red WoD Raptor.

@Vorren: Still looks good but I preferred your other Dark ranger mog. NOt sure the shoulders match the rest of the look. 7/10
@Lirithiel, a little too shiny for my taste, but the color sheme is spot on. Maybe different boots, but overall it looks good 8/10.
@Rhaeve, not sure what I was expecting from an elf. But it works very well together. Could use a shirt or a vest though, looks chilly to wear. 7/10
01/11/2018 12:57Posted by Kaira
@Rhaeve, not sure what I was expecting from an elf. But it works very well together. Could use a shirt or a vest though, looks chilly to wear. 7/10

10/10, looks like we are going for the same style^^
That's a yikes from me dawg , 3/10

I give you the 3 just because you chose a non-commercial race , and you do look kinda like an NPC.
Oh, you are just golden.
Just golden... 5/10
08/11/2018 16:09Posted by Nikjaw
That's a yikes from me dawg , 3/10

I give you the 3 just because you chose a non-commercial race , and you do look kinda like an NPC.

So just like a simple hunter you might find in the world? Nice, that was exactly where I was going with this^^

So, Arioll...

Hmmm suprising how many hunters go for the Bone-look, but like I said before, it has a Monster-Hunter (the game) vibe with it. While not to my personal liking, I have to admit it really fits and makes you look like someone who has slain his fair share of beasts.

If that was your own set, I would rate you way higher, 9/10 (Dont know why, but the wepon doesnt do it for me) but since most of it is a premade set already, its only a 6/10.

It looks great, but it was designed to look great together...
@Arioll: I think it's a nice mix of sets. Only thing that looks a bit out of place are the boots.

@Xemeron: The look just doesn't gel for me. Chest seems at odds with the legs, boots and gloves. Top half looks good and bottom half looks good but together it's a mismatch. Maybe it looks better in-game. 6/10
09/11/2018 12:27Posted by Trissynda
Chest seems at odds with the legs, boots and gloves. Top half looks good and bottom half looks good but together it's a mismatch.

Yeah, I am right now looking for better Pants, but I just dont find any...
WIth Boots I have the problems that on Goblins, only like 10% of all Boots dont look like sh*t. But I am getting there. Finaly git the belt I was hunting for month now and it goes really well with my vision. Wish me luck hunting down the perfect pants^^

When I look at you, First thing that comes into my mind is Shadowhunter, kinda like I would imagine an Marksman-Assassin.

I like it, and I actually have a toy I would recomend you, the Heartsbane Grimoire ( https://www.wowhead.com/item=163742/heartsbane-grimoire ). It gives you a permanent (well, 60 minutes but no CD) shadow form look, which I would imagine to look very good with your transmog set.

But overall, since other than using the toy i couldnt think of a way to improve it, i give you a full 10/10. Its exactly how I like it, not flashy, no unrealistic shoulders, follwos a nice theme and actually looks like something you could find in any fantasy world. Good job.
8/10

@Trissynda I like it. It all fits together nicely. Personally Id probably go with different shoulders tho.
8/10
not a fan of Blood elves (or elves at all:P), but this one looks nice, zuldazar-like style and would try a different bow
12/11/2018 18:43Posted by Thomarin
8/10
not a fan of Blood elves (or elves at all:P), but this one looks nice, zuldazar-like style and would try a different bow

Its one of 2 bows that actually match the set color-wise. Sadly theyre both somewhat bulky.