Rate the transmog above you! V7

Low-key, but I like it 8/10

We’re Hunters, we excel at low key. Leave flashy and bulky to the Warriors, Paladins and DKs. Those shoulders highlight just how outdated and low-rez the Goblin model is. Decent look for a Goblin. 7/10.

I love it Lirithiel. Nice NB hunter mog! But find another belt :slight_smile: 8/10

Whoops, accidentally posted on low lvl alt.

Here is the hunter :wink:

Fits a draenei very well, very space goatey :D. I’m not sure about your choice of bow though. 8/10

Trying several different mogs at the moment. Also use the new red tricorne hats from island expeditions sometimes.

Nathanos? I hate you! Still, 9/10 :slight_smile:

Reminds me of the dark ones from Into the Badlands. The flowery bow sort of spoils the badass look though. 7/10.

Simple and colorful , as Tauren should be. However belt looks bit out of place which ultimately keeps this tmog from it’s true potential.

8/10

I’ve tried every belt in the collections tab. Any suggestions I might have overlooked?

Skip me and rate Laantara.

Nighthold set is one of the best mail sets they did imh, except for the oversized boots, I think you’ll agree with me on that. But the boots you chose just don’t fit your look I think.

6/10

Looks good. Fits Night Elf race.
10/10

Nicely done you too, Loblow. I’d give it a 9/10

1 Like

Nice, clean, I like it. 10/10

Thank you, Anahoret.
As for yours, i’d give you a 10/10 as well.
Simply because i think it looks bad-a

1 Like

Very Horde, it’s nice. 8/10

For my mog, I’m missing the green shirt with the scales. Gotta wait for brawlers guild.

I see what you are trying to do, but I feel it’s a bit all over the place.
4/10

I feel your set is soo close to matching with all its parts. The tabard looks off because of its color and low ress/stretched skull image. The shoulders are very leathery looking compared to the very metally hands/legs/feet/belt. But besides that I really like the colors and animalistic/barbaric theme which matches great with a hunter :slight_smile: 7/10

I don’t really see what you’re going for here. The armour seems all over the place, the shoulders and helm don’t really match the rest of the outfit and the sword just doesn’t feel or look right for a Hunter.

The gloves, chest and legs are alright though.

3/10

classical uldir set but i do like the neklace and the shoulders.
Sober and classy.
7/10

9/10 - cool mog, everything fit, except the race of character, otherwise would be 10/10 :wink: