Realm Consolidation - Chaos Bolt & Lava Lash

Hey everyone,

As we review the numbers after last weeks character movement in Season of Discovery, it has become clear that the role playing ruleset realm in this region is not sustaining a population that we believe delivers the best World of Warcraft experience. While we generally like to leave RP realms alone as much as possible we have made the decision that players on this realm are going to be best served recreating this community on larger and healthier realms.

Additionally, the Chaos Bolt realm that opened shortly after Season of Discoveries launch and large queues is also now falling below levels that most players would like to see. As a result following realms will be closing to new accounts and transfers opening to larger realms.

Chaos Bolt —> Wild Growth (PvE)
Chaos Bolt —> Crusader Strike (PvP)
Lava Lash (RP) —> Wild Growth (PvE)
Lava Lash (RP) —> Crusader Strike (PvP)

9 Likes

pls tell us when

3 Likes

Please give some information about the transfer plans from PVP to PVE. With the limited windows you ripped the playerbase apart.

4 Likes

transfers are up!

What about us, whose friends and guilds switched from CS to WG? This does nothing to fix that. Please reopen transfers to WG from CS.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Where is the transfer for Crusader Strike blizzard!!!

4 Likes

we are still stuck on a pvp server that we dont wanna play on

5 Likes

Please open Crusader Strike for transfers!!!
#savetheguilds

3 Likes

Come on, you still have torn guilds between Crusader Strike and Wild Growth… make the transfers open there again
#savetheguilds

5 Likes

Open up Living Flame transfers to Wild Growth #savetheguilds

2 Likes

WHAT? who THE * wants to go to JR JCJ, OPEN LONE WOLF AND LIVING FLAME

12 Likes

Open up to Living flame and Lone Wolf!!

7 Likes

I tell you i wont even move of chaos bolt until its a REAL PVP SERVER. Not RP, not PVE, NOT RP PVP, only REAL PVP!

If i must the be the only one here i will resist

13 Likes

Yes please open transfer to normal pvp server

5 Likes

Its not worth saving CS many guilds left and horde ganks every little corner, even server rank 1 left at this point

3 Likes

If Crusader Strike will be the only PvP realm option we get to choose from it shouldn’t be a RP-PvP realm any more.
Makes no sense to give players the only option to play on a RP realm if they want to keep playing non-PvE realms.

Anyways I’m glad we get the option of a PvP realm at all, but I would have liked for this whole free tranfer carousel to not happen to begin with. It’s obvious many of the first wave transfers went to Wild Growth to find a bigger player base, not because they nessecerily wanted a PvE realm. And now we have to deal with all of this.

10 Likes

Besides, ITS VERY DIRTY the way you are trying to LIE to people HIDING THE FACT IS A RP PVP. I bet in this very moment TONS OF PEOPLE are leaving and they will be stuck on RP PVP forever.

SHAME

9 Likes

@GarnetHound if ure human press 1

2 Likes