Realm Consolidation - Chaos Bolt & Lava Lash

This new obsession with closing any realms that aren’t mega servers is extremely frustrating for people that like smaller realms. I’m unsure what has changed in the mentality at Blizzard the last 2 years or so, but not everyone likes being on bigger realms.

If you wanna play on a PvE realm now, you have to go onto the massively populated Wild Growth realm. I’m unsure if this is just for monetary reasons to save on server costs, but it’s a total 180 from the messaging 1-2 years ago.

6 Likes

And here I was thinking I would never hear someone claim a server is dead when it has somewhere around 8k - 14k active raiders each lockout. Mind blown. If Chaos Bolt is dead most servers during wow’s prime would be considered dead as well. Rofl…

Oh well, hopefully this doesn’t kill off more guilds than going from 10 - 20 man raids did.
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Migrations to Living Flame/Lone Wolf for GOD SAKE!

Allowing transfers from dead servers to dead servers just feels like a bad quality tape put on a wound.

Open transfers between realms and let people choose which server do they want to play in.
RolePlayers want their servers to stay clean from PvP tryhards and PvP tryhards want to have a real PvP experience. By merging them you’re doing nothing but making their experience in SoD worse.

Wake up blizzard

5 Likes

yayy! thank you blizzard <3<3<3

Open to living flame and line wolf please :sob: I didn’t see Crusader Strike was rp pvp :sob:

2 Likes

What? Chaos Bolt EU was doing absolutely fine. It was a solid PvP server with one packed layer 24/7, with absolutely no shortage of players for PvE or PvP.

And now you’re just killing it? Why must everyone play on overcrowded 12 layer servers? And why must PvP players now join an RP server? Is this a joke?

If this is a financial decision, why not just merge servers so you can shut Chaos Bolt down right away to save on hosting costs, rather than letting less-informed players just waste away on a server YOU just killed for no reason?

Why wasn’t it an option to instead open one-way transfers from overpopulated servers?

I do not see any logic in this decision making process.

5 Likes

It’s probably because there is no logic. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Most of this ppl are just raid-logging. So this numbers are far beyond reality. You should see AH, overall activity during raid locks etc.

Last saturday there were about 30 ppl in Ironforge. 30 ppl! On a saturday night

4 Likes

It’s RP-PvP but there’s barely any RP on crusader strike, doesn’t make a difference. be glad they opened transfers to begin with!

3 Likes

Heard CS is also pretty dead. So i was hoping for Lone wolf transfers. Also Chaos bolt after transfers was dead and was not doing absolutely fine.

You heard wrong, lol. Crusader Strike is a perfectly healthy server, any crying on this forums is purely from Alliance that missed the fcm to Wild Growth

Then dont sign up to play on a pvp realm you idiot

Can confirm CS is not dead and lots is going on just a lot of whiny people who missed their escape.

2 Likes

Most of the crying comes from the guild unexpected as you can see in this thread. Half of them transferred to Wild Growth and the rest are upset they missed the window, so they spend all of their time on the forums crying for transfers to open up again. Making up lies about the server being dead to try and get Blizzard to do what they want.

Most servers in 2019/2020 had less than 10k players. Crusader Strike has 10k active raiders and will gain more from these transfers.

1 Like

Please let people from Wild Growth or other high pop server transfer to Crusader Strike if they want to. I know there’s people that left Chaos Bolt to Wild Growth, even though it’s PVE, because they feared they’d get stuck on a dead server.

This will help depopulate WG and help CS if it’s really that dead (which I don’t know if it is or not, but it could be a solution).

CS is live and kicking, community is nice. What you heard is crying from PvE folks that missed transfers to PvE and can’t cope with world PvP fiesta thats ongoing 24/7.

1 Like

There is like 1 layer if u are playing at any other time than the evening ^^

1 Like

Yet again another unexpected member creating lies and trying to gaslight on the forums, take a look at their posts and you see a consistent theme.

They missed the transfer window to Wild Growth where their friends left and they just won’t stop crying about it

1 Like

No for real sir^^ we will see the logs next week its not looking to hot.

1 Like

It says you’re on Wild Growth btw, you’ve been well and truly sussed out on the forums. Keep crying tho :slight_smile: