Realm Consolidation - Chaos Bolt & Lava Lash

Alright, so Blizzard doesn’t care for the RP community at all. Closing Hydraxian waterlords in Classic and Lava Lash in SoD, leaving european RPers absolutely no place to go.
Very sad, but well. It seems the RP community is too small to keep them alive.

6 Likes

hwl has been a 100 pop realm since 2021, by no fault of their own, but what can you do. Blizzard fumbled it and didn’t fix it.

Crusader Strike is also destined to die, SoD playerbase is not going to expand, is it? Should just open migrations to Lone Wolf/Living Flame.

When are these transfers happening and where do i do the transfer? From the character select screen?

Well, toxicity not much relevant right now, if the rest of Chaos Bolt will transfer to even worse realms - we will have non-toxic but empty realm

Open now, and yes click on the ‘Shop’ button from the main character screen.

How long these open for cuz some of us have work lmao.

2 Likes

It’s just a tag. No one actually RP on those servers and just play normally. It’s just a normal PVP server. Idk what you think happens on there realms :rofl:

WTH blizzard?! I like smaller realms! I dont want no MEGAservers with 20layers with people I wont see around ever again. And WTH is this PVE or RP PVP server transfer?! I joined like 2 months ago to a PVP realm not to RP PVP as it used to be. Disappointing, as usual.

1 Like

Please open Crusader Strike for transfers to Wild Growth EU.

1 Like

Merkel, mach Transfer von Lonewolf to Wild Growth eu auf.

It’s not happening. Go and reroll if you want to be on there that badly.

1 Like

no one asked you

1 Like

“No one asked you” :nerd_face:

Funny how Kor’Kron scared your guild off of the server :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude, you are so annoying - TOUCH GRASS

Only 1 alliance layer scared us of :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry guys! You can’t transfer to Wild Growth, they won’t be opening up the transfers again, cry as much as you want :slight_smile:

Better go and reroll from Level 1! :smiley:

1 Like

Siorea is the biggest troll fr :joy:

And who are you to decide that?
But thanks for helping to push this topic, maybe we’ll get more attention with your help

1 Like

Will there be any Gold restrictions for a transfer? Because for era Servers are a restriciton. Thank you for the information.