Recruit a Friend Requests

Up and up.Looking to recruit someone in Twisting Nether-Horde.
I've been playing WOW for 9 years and you could ask anything you want.
I'll provide gold for heirloom and mount.
Add btag Schiz#2837.
Hi.
I'm again willing to try WoW. I have bought BattleChest and ready to use it when I found someone to level with. I don't know nearly anything beside total basics (I know how to walk, use skills etc. but idk what exactly is macro, or how to use it) so if you mind newbie person skip this post. I will create new account, add BattleChest code to this and in October I'll buy Legion+PrePaid so don't worry about it.
I want to find someone who will explain this game to me from the basics to more advanced things. I've played GW1 and GW2 for 9 years so I have some knowledge of MMO in general. I'm 20 years old, for communication I prefer Discord. I'm fluent in english and my native language is polish, so if you can communicate in my native language it'll be great bonus. I don't know what I seek from you (idk whats heirlooms or that stuff) beside exping as many characters as you can (I want to know each class and then decide which will be the best for me to main). Sometimes I play in the afternoon (1PM - 5PM) but mostly in the evenings (9PM - 5/6AM), this may vary, but thats the current status. If you are intrested PM me on BNet or Discord.
BattleTag: Gosu976#2820
Discord: Sukiyamaro#2995
I added you on battle net. Add me so you can know if you want to lvl with me. Lordaeron#1478
With any luck, this will make page 226 reappear!
With any luck, this will make page 226 reappear!
I am looking to be recruited, I have bought battlechest and fullheirlooms via a wow token so im all set and ready to go all you need to do is be alliance. Im looking to try and get all classes to max level. Whenever you are offline or want to play your main for a bit ill just go on my rogue. I dont have a mic so typing in party together is perfectly fine, lets have some fun leveling! Looking for a genuine person who wants to have fun together leveling. We would be doing dungeons once we hit 15. Post below if you would like to join me. Enjoy your Day! :)

Realm: Terokkar
Alliance
Found someone! :)
Hi, If anybody wanna to be recruited, let me know! Im looking for someone to lvling on Ravencrest Alliance, as fast as possible.
Or i will lvl myself in duobox mode.. seems a good option too

fcyyy#2446
Hello i'm looking for someone to recruit.
Have been playing the game since vanilla.
If i recruit you i'll supply you with heirlooms and mounts, so that you can play effectively.
Battletag: Dioxit#2310
Hello travelers!

I'm looking to recruit someone on Draenor Horde, one of the highest population realms on EU. Also known very well for PVE. I can provide you with everything you need to smooth our journeys in the game :P. I have the time and the dedication to level as many alts as you might desire. If you show good faith and we work well together I can provide you with in-game tokens to prolong your accounts, or use them as you wish.

If you feel like we might be a fit don't hesitate to contant me on zotik#2338.
Hi I've just started playing. bought the game today was wondering if there is anyone else that is new that is looking for friends and to help each other in the game...
MiniNinja#281568
Hi y´all, I am looking to recruit somebody who is interested to level together on (almost) any EN or GER-Realm (I prefer horde). B-tag: SaiyanWhis#2291

PS: I´m playing EU only atm.
I'm looking to recruit someone and level whatever number of characters you want , in whatever faction you want , I can supply you with bangs/mount and friendly environment ! thank you !

btag: Tomazo#21173
Hello I want to recruit someone!
We can play together and have fun, i can help you with anything you want just let me know!
Also i can help you with 1st heirlooms :D
Btag: Miki#2977
Looking for someone to recruit me i have all Heirlooms just need battlechest to make wow2 i can play as many char you want in any realm/faction i just need btch and some gold for bags/flying add me Proamaster#2815
HI looking to be recruited... p

CrazyCat#272443
12/10/2017 08:46Posted by Madcatty
HI looking to be recruited
CrazyCat#272443

I sent you a friend request :)
Looking to recruit someone can provide a bch :) Subby#2225
Hi looking to be recruited CrazyCat#272443
crazy cat u are mad?? ppl adding you but you keep deleting them without a single Word.