Recruit a Friend Requests

28/10/2017 18:13Posted by Zhouweng
Im looking to recruit someone.

I started playing in legion, and want to level some characters, also maybe do some mount runs or something.
We can do some lategame stuff, and I can help you with raiding and gearing up for raiding.
Should be fun! :D

I can provide you with bags and gold.
I mostly play horde, and will want to stick with horde for the most part.

Add me if youre interested!
DanTheZarya#2121

Im still looking for someone. I'l remove this when ive found someone

Hey would i be ok? im rlllly rlly new and at the orc starter realm nd need help with some beginner quests cause they can be boring. thank you
23/10/2017 10:51Posted by Surut
I wish to be recruited. Faction or realm does not matter to me. I am returning player, I last played during WotLK. I want to make a new char for this and next expansion pack. I have lots and lots of free time on my hands so I would like you to be active aswell. Discord would be a big plus. I havent decided which class I want to play yet, but I am mainly looking to make a DPS character.

I will provide my own games and gametime, all I ask of you is that you are friendly and active and if you social fella that would be nice too. One additional thing, I will stay loyal towards you. I won't abandon you so I hope you won't either.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hapottaja#2296

Ayo, I'd like to recruit you, added you on battlenet, hope to see you around soon :)
Hey everyone,

I am hyped like you all and looking to level some Horde characters on a well-populated server. I am playing this game for 12 years on and off and can accompany you during your journeys. I will provide you in-game goodies such as gold, heirlooms for at least 2 of your chars, bags, mounts etc. If you are a friendly and easy going person and looking for an in-game long-term friend, I'm here to recruit you... please add me in game kaisersöze#2223
Hi all,
Been playing on and off for 12 years now and enjoy casually leveling alts. I'd be happy to recruit someone on Argent dawn Horde or Alliance. I can help with bags and gold etc.
Real ID Kunai#2767
20/10/2017 07:12Posted by Dhorma
Looking for a lvl buddy at Kazzak - Horde

I wish to level up some characters, wether it's 1 or more depends on you.
i will be the 1 recruiting you, so keep in mind that i can no longer be recruited myself.

add me if you are interested in leveling together: ScreameR#2688

still looking!
hello looking to recruit someone for leveling a few characters on silvermoon and dreanor i can provide gold and heirlooms
battlenet:elesis#21641
hello looking to recruit someone for leveling a few characters on silvermoon and dreanor i can provide gold and heirlooms
battlenet:elesis#21641
Hey I wish to be recruited, I've been playing private servers for a short time with friends. (Lost those friends, etc ) Left the game and the stuff at blizzcon hyped me up...
I'm planning on buying the game before Christmas btw
Don't know how servers work and all that stuff, alliance.
05/11/2017 19:16Posted by Amalion
Hey I wish to be recruited, I've been playing private servers for a short time with friends. (Lost those friends, etc ) Left the game and the stuff at blizzcon hyped me up...
Hey Amalion,

I'll recruit you :-) I've got characters on both alliance and horde.

Add my btag: iTzCubey#21547

Hope to see you soon :)

p.s. hit 'add reply' before I typed a response in the previous post..oops!
05/11/2017 19:16Posted by Amalion

Hi Amalion,

I would gladly recruit and be a friend of yours if you add me in game

kaisersöze#2223
Hey all, I'm looking for find someone to recruit me. I played a little bit of WoD to level this character but haven't really played since Burning Crusade so it's all very different to me!

Ideally I would like to find a friend who wants to level up together and do a healer / tank combination. I would prefer to take another Tauren resto druid/shaman (because I love cows) but there's also part of me that would like to play the Alliance again so I'm pretty flexible on all fronts.

Someone who's got some experience to teach me new things and provide gold/bags to start off would be great even if leveling together is not for you.

Anyway, I'm a pretty normal guy, who's 29 from Reading in the UK and I will be fairly active in the evenings and most weekends. I always liked WoW when it was most difficult and the team aspect but that seems a lot harder these days with the LFG tool.

I'm looking for someone friendly, fairly mature, non toxic and all those other cliches which I won't add or it will look like a dating profile! (Not that I know what one of those looks like....)

If you're interested please add James#22920
Hi!

Im a old returning player thats looking to be recruited.
Preferably Horde on kazzak or stormscale but i am open for suggestions.
I will provide my own battlechest.
I want to lvl around 3-5chars more or less.

Ett stort plus vore om någon svensk will recruita mig!

Feel free to add me on skype: ffredrik1995 or battlenet: Saxzor#2517 im sure we can arrange something.

Regards Fredrik.
Hello all,

UK player here who is looking to recruit someone to the game.

I currently play on Silvermoon (Alliance) and Draenor (Horde). I am looking for an individual who will want to level some characters, mainly on Horde side. I can provide basic bags and maybe help towards heirlooms. I can play evenings and weekends.

Add me on battle.net Rasor#2610 or reply here if interested.
Hi guys! I want to recruit somebody for lvling together on Kazzak (Hord). If you are new in this world i'll be glad to help you.
About me: i'm 21, playing wow since beginning of Draenor, English isn't my native language, but i can communicate without problems :)
So, if you gonna buy the game and looking for smb to lvling with - add me. My BT lianrelo#2250
Hi
I am looking to recruit someone or more you`ll choose realm/fraction. Dont worry about speed I have Dreanor/Legin flying.

If you are interesting add me, battle tag TheOldOne #2226
Hi looking to recruit a friend to play ither alliance on silvermoon or hord on twistin nether will provide bags gold for heilroom . i play nearly all day so we can lvlup all the time when u are online.
add my btag epilogue#2429
Hello! I am looking to be recruited. Realm/faction is up to you. I am experienced player looking to level few new toons. I am online pretty much all day long atm, so I am looking someone active. If you are mature (20+) and social ( I would like to use discord) and willing to level up few toons, then add my bnet: Way2fat#2168
hey :)Hi , I am looking to recruit somebody for lvling together on Ravencrest (best realm for PVE/PVP) Horde/Alliance.
Fast lvling. online 24/7 :D I can help with gold . bags.. as u wish:)
my btag Flatrax#2937
hello! i am looking to recruit someone to level new toons. i'm playing on hyjal / horde but i'm fine with any other realm.
feel free to contact me : Battletag lichsorrow#2128