Recruit a Friend Requests

Hello, i want to recruit someone to level some toons, i usually play both Horde and Alliance on Kazzak and Ravencrest EU. can provide battle-chest and gold for heirlooms.

Battletag Lordhydra#21273
14/11/2017 16:56Posted by Dpsdh
Hello, i want to recruit someone to level some toons, i usually play both Horde and Alliance on Kazzak and Ravencrest EU. can provide battle-chest and gold for heirlooms.

Battletag Lordhydra#21273

Hi. I have sent you a friend request. I am looking to be recruited.
Hello, i'm Looking to recruit someone to level horde characters i want to prepare for BFA,any high horde populated realm is fine, i'm always online so i'm looking for someone active a lot so we can get characters leveled up i also have wod/legion flying so we can lvl there fast add me we talk more btag : proamaster#2815
Looking for a lvl buddy at Kazzak - Horde, if you rather not play at Kazzak, i'm open for leveling at Twisting Nether/Tarrenmill aswell.

I wish to level up some characters, wether it's 1 or more depends on you.
i will be the 1 recruiting you, so keep in mind that i can no longer be recruited myself.

add me if you are interested in leveling together: ScreameR#2688
Looking for someone to RAF.
I want to level up 2 alts
If you are interested, hit me up on my btag here proamaster#2815.
EU-Twisting nether-Horde
Hello, im looking some active, experienced and 20+ player to recruit me and lvl at least 2 characters.
Today later im going to buy battlechest for now. Would be nice, if you could provide me some gold for herilooms on characters, bags etc.
Im from Poland, 25 years old. Also voice communication is fine for me.

I want to play on one of these realms:
1. Burning Legion (A/H)
2. Defias Brotherhood (A/H)
3. Ravencrest (A)
4. Stormscale (H)
Greetings Lookingraf,

I'd be happy to recruit you :-)

I've been playing WoW since 2007 and have characters on quite a few realms. I can supply you with gold for heirlooms, bags etc.

I'm 32 and from the UK.

Add my btag: Pip#21202.

Hope to see you soon :-)
Hey, im looking for someone to recruit.
im providing heirlooms to lvl 90, needed today or tomorrow
add me if you are interested
TruelyGinger#1684
19/11/2017 12:43Posted by Lookingraf
Hello, im looking some active, experienced and 20+ player to recruit me and lvl at least 2 characters.
Today later im going to buy battlechest for now. Would be nice, if you could provide me some gold for herilooms on characters, bags etc.
Im from Poland, 25 years old. Also voice communication is fine for me.

I want to play on one of these realms:
1. Burning Legion (A/H)
2. Defias Brotherhood (A/H)
3. Ravencrest (A)
4. Stormscale (H)

Hello, I am online most of the day and I can provide things and level as much as you want! Add me on bnet - Hates#2326
Looking to recruit on EU.

Preferable servers are Kazzak / Shattered Halls and connected ones but any server will work.

I am pretty much all day on PC so I can level all day.

If you're interested add my btag - Hates#2326
20/11/2017 15:39Posted by Stillow
Looking to recruit on EU.

Preferable servers are Kazzak / Shattered Halls and connected ones but any server will work.

I am pretty much all day on PC so I can level all day.

If you're interested add my btag - Hates#2326

Hello, I have send you a battlenet request looking to be recruited.

I am a veteran player on US servers, looking to switch to EU servers due to its difficulty on finding a Raid team with times I can accommodate ( Due to my location, most raid times take me into the morning, with EU servers I would be able to raid with the Late night raid teams)

I am hoping to level a Alli shaman on the mealstorm, Every other character you would like to level together, if any is totally up to you I will gladly come along.

Most times I would be online are later then most as I am 4 hours behind server time.
Looking for friends to recruit!

I'm 23 year old, an officer in raiding guild (heroics mostly) on Shattered Halls (H).

Can level a character on any realm.

Offering heirlooms and bags and if you decide to choose Shattered Halls (or any connected) as realm we level on a spot in the guild - even in raids if you are up for that and meet the criteria.

Available:
Weekdays 19:00 - 00:00 server time
Weekends 10:00 - 00:00 server time

Contact me:
Frostone#2618
Looking for someone to Recruit.
I want to level up 2 alts 1-90 dungeons then if u still wanna lvl with me i have flying in dreanor and legion we can lvl from 90-110 faster
if you want gold for bags flying etc come to EU-Twisting nether-Horde
Deleted
23/11/2017 01:56Posted by Cryonyte
Looking to get recruited.

I want to level Horde on Draenor. Though I want my main to be a DK, I am open to levelling as many Horde classes and maybe like one Alliance character on Silvermoon.

I might have enough gold for heirlooms but most likely I might not, same with everything else.

I'm available all days but Wed - Friday, which then I would only be available maybe early mornings but definitely in the evening.

Hi there. if you want to get a lot o characters to 100 I am the guy hit me up.
I can play a lot.
Playing both alliance and horde.
add my BTAG below:
Ayo#22237
looking for somebody to help me level up and just someone to chat to really :)
Looking for someone to Recruit.
I want to level up 2 alts 1-90 dungeons then if u still wanna lvl with me i have flying in dreanor and legion we can lvl from 90-110 faster and when you hit 110 i can help you gear up fast
if you want gold for bags flying etc come to EU-Twisting nether-Horde if you want to play on other realm up 2 you we still can raf and get triple xp
I wish to recruited. I can provide my on battlechest and legion. It would be nice if you could provide heirlooms, bags and flying. I would prefer alliance in any realm. As far as it goes, I am mostly interested in PvP. Will play healer of some kind. returning player. Looking for level atleast one char. If we hit off nicely can level bunch more. Online almost all day long. I have discord.

Add me: MrPainApple#2144
Hi im basicly a newbie in wow. I want to lvl 2-3 characters and gear one of them at least and i need a help. I can get my own BCH its not a problem, i just need some gold and hierlooms. Im 24y and looking for someone who can explain thinks and guide me, i can speak v good english and polish. I want to play on rp pvp or pvp server witch kinda hight pop, Horde side i think, regards
~~oh yea just add me or comment bellow if you intrested, i can start even tooday if someon have time

Btag: Banzaj#2754
25/11/2017 21:21Posted by Aloonada
Hi im basicly a newbie in wow. I want to lvl 2-3 characters and gear one of them at least and i need a help. I can get my own BCH its not a problem, i just need some gold and hierlooms. Im 24y and looking for someone who can explain thinks and guide me, i can speak v good english and polish. I want to play on rp pvp or pvp server witch kinda hight pop, Horde side i think, regards
~~oh yea just add me or comment bellow if you intrested, i can start even tooday if someon have time

Btag: Banzaj#2754
Hey, willing to help out:)