Recruit a Friend Requests

Hy all,

here is my question: I would like to RAF my Brother in January for WOW, he wont have time b4 that. But he would like to start Overwatch now. Am i still be able to invite his Battle.net email adress later, after he starts playing another Blizzard game now?

Thanks in advance :)
I'm gonna be happy to level a character and make a new friend with someone !

Tomazo#21173 add me , i can recruit you and we can level up together !

thanks
Looking for someone to Recruit.
I want to level up 2 alts 1-90 dungeons then if u still wanna lvl with me i have flying in dreanor and legion we can lvl from 90-110 faster and when you hit 110 i can help you gear up fast
If you are interested, hit me up on my btag here proamaster#2815.
if you want gold for bags flying etc come to EU-Twisting nether-Horde if you want to play on other realm up 2 you we still can raf and get triple xp
Recruiting a friend, Ravencrest both sides are fine for me. Sulyea#2940
Looking for someone to recruit.

Want to level up some alts and can help you out with gold, 2 person mount and stuff like that.

If you are interested, hit me up on my btag here Stijn#2356
if you want gold for bags flying etc come to EU-Kazzak-Horde if you want to play on other realm it will be up to you. Its still possible for use to triple xp with RAF.
Looking for someone to recruit.

Want to level up some alts and can help you out with gold, 2 person mount and stuff like that.

If you are interested, hit me up on my btag here Stijn#2356
if you want gold for bags flying etc come to EU-Kazzak-Horde if you want to play on other realm it will be up to you. Its still possible for us to triple xp with RAF.
Hey guys! How are you?
My name is Evelynn , I'm 17 (almost 18)
and I'm looking for someone to play with, like a mentor/partner to play with and stick around with.
The only problem is that I don't have.. money XD soo I'm looking for him to get me the game soo we can play together.
I got introduced to the RAF system cause I hear its a great way to find someone!

SO PLEASE[u][/u]
add my Battletag:
SuperMage#267402
I'm looking for a scroll of res as I have been away since start of wod and will be coming back today to the game when I buy legion nd get my laptop back
09/12/2017 11:30Posted by Boomadan
I'm looking for a scroll of res as I have been away since start of wod and will be coming back today to the game when I buy legion nd get my laptop back

scroll of res has been removed like 3-4 years ago xD
Looking for someone to level up with.

Hi guys am an old player rejoining this game i have recuited a friend who is a first timer WOW player we both want to level a one main character to max but while enjoying the gamw aswell not just power leveling. We both bought new pc's that will arive mid next week i am free to play anytime but friend is free mon-fri btw 4pm-10pm UK time.

Hopefully we find someone fun to play with we both pretty laid back funny lads on our mid 20's
hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it ;)
last person i found from here got 3 chars to lvl 90 with raf ... so i want to RaF someone else to lvl some more chars...
i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
also when u buy more time and i get my mount u will get 40000 gold from me !
all i need from u is battle chest and 60 days game time !

im in EU Kazzak horde side ! also Sylvanas and blade's Edge ally side

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com "not my game email"
Hey All

I am looking to be recruited on a fresh battlenet account.

i wana make 1 of each class to 90, using RaF 300% experience boosts.

So i am looking for someone to level a lot of characters with, 1-90 through dungeon farming once we are 15, its stupid fast, especially if we pair up classes to always have a tank/healer in the pair.

if you are interested message me Amp#2626

i have my own gold for looms/bags/mounts etc and i will be buying my own Battlechest, so literally all i need from you, is your time to level the toons up.

lets goooooo!
17/12/2017 08:46Posted by Gúárd
Hey All

I am looking to be recruited on a fresh battlenet account.

i wana make 1 of each class to 90, using RaF 300% experience boosts.

So i am looking for someone to level a lot of characters with, 1-90 through dungeon farming once we are 15, its stupid fast, especially if we pair up classes to always have a tank/healer in the pair.

if you are interested message me Amp#2626

i have my own gold for looms/bags/mounts etc and i will be buying my own Battlechest, so literally all i need from you, is your time to level the toons up.

lets goooooo!

Im willing to do that i can give you more info, add me Bibo#21665
17 posts
16 Sep

I have been playing wow for over 4 years, I'm looking to recruit any new player so we can benefit from the xp boost, we can hardcore push to 90 using the xp boost through dungeons and quests, I'm willing to provide all the help and experience needed for legion etc, I will also be providing gold for repairs, bags, flask,food or anything needed, the only reason behind all this is that I will be rerolling into a different class and its nor worth paying for the boost.

There is no requirements as long its Horde for faction, we can fix hours according to kazzak server time, I'm really active and I play daily.

More about myself I'm a mythic raider my experience for this expansion is 8/10 mythic Nighthold and currently I'm 5/9 Mythic Tomb of sargaras.
I'm 21 years old I can speak fluent English and I can use discord or TS if needed. I'm also willing to help after reaching 110 if anything is needed or help.

I don't require any experience either but that's the most efficient way to level up and it shouldn't take more than 2 days with total 8-10 hours. I will also provide gold for looms bags etc.

For any more info contact me on
Bnet: Bibo#21665
or here on forum but Bnet is the fastest way.

Feel free to visit my character DH so you can see more about my playstyle and everything.,I have been playing wow for over 4 years, I'm looking to recruit any new player so we can benefit from the xp boost, we can hardcore push to 90 using the xp boost through dungeons and quests, I'm willing to provide all the help and experience needed for legion etc, I will also be providing gold for repairs, bags, flask,food or anything needed, the only reason behind all this is that I will be rerolling into a different class and its nor worth paying for the boost.

There is no requirements as long its Horde for faction, we can fix hours according to kazzak server time, I'm really active and I play daily.

More about myself I'm a mythic raider my experience for this expansion is 8/10 mythic Nighthold and currently I'm 5/9 Mythic Tomb of sargaras.
I'm 21 years old I can speak fluent English and I can use discord or TS if needed. I'm also willing to help after reaching 110 if anything is needed or help.

I don't require any experience either but that's the most efficient way to level up and it shouldn't take more than 2 days with total 8-10 hours. I will also provide gold for looms bags etc.

For any more info contact me on
Bnet: Bibo#21665
or here on forum but Bnet is the fastest way.

Feel free to visit my character DH so you can see more about my playstyle and everything.
Recruiting a friend, Silvermoon for Alliance and Draenor for Horde - either is cool with me, raiding, dungeons, PVP, level and quest together, all welcome :)

Y2Kdestroy#2418

:)
Hey LF some one to recruit on Twisting neither english server to gais some bonus EXp
Hi,

Looking to recruit someone on Horde/Kazzak.
I have done this twice already and it works great for both players.

I will sort you out with some bags etc :)

TheRealAmeno#2975
I currently play on Ravencrest EU - If you're looking for a dedicated, mature person to play with then feel free to add MBChris#2220 :)
I currently play on Ravencrest EU - If you're looking for a dedicated, mature person to play with then feel free to add MBChris#2220 :)
Hi merry xmas everyone