Recruit a Friend Requests

Hello,
If You are looking for solid RAF buddy im the right person :)
My name is Michael, im 26 years old.

Only thing what I expect is You to provide me game time, I cant effort it for now, but in the future im going to buy more game time and also new expansion ;)

I've played wow for almost 6 years.

Contact me fast: MajkeLo#2517
I would love to recruit someone.

Have been playing this game for years and started fresh only a few months ag on a new battle.net account.
Currently I have 5 110's on Draenor Horde and I'm looking to level both Alliance and Horde in the future.

Anyhow if anyone is looking to start fresh I can help us out on both factions with gold and if you keep playing I can help out with gametime in the future after we have hits some chars.
With the gold you can hook yourself up with heirlooms and the flightpath books for easy leveling.

I'm looking forward towards BFA and have alot of time to play.
Online alot and up for doing things together, talking in chat/voice chat.
Love to do transmog, mount runs etc, collected a ton already on this new account.

Add me on btag if you are interested in playing with me.
Fallen#23445
Hello, honestly I'm looking for some noble soul that could be recruited by me so I could get the free month. I'm poor young student but I think it is very likely that I could afford my subscription later this year. I don't expect anything, just would be great to bump into Azeroth again. Ofc we can play together.
Sheyz#2865
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss a few RaF Pets :D

*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.
- been playing wow since vanilla, so i got alot of knowgleg to offer.
- I will pay for herilooms (makes lvl goes faster) and mounts!
- I play almost everyday, atleast a few hours.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

If you wanna know more or have a quite talk feel free to add:
Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Hey, im looking to be recruited. I would like you to provide me battlechest or 1 mnth game time to start. Im 26 yo. Later on im gona get prepaid + new expansion.

add me: MajkeLo#2517

@Update 08.08 11:37
Still looking
Accept the invitation.
Ragnaros server (alliance)
skype- zexter26
Hello there!

WoW Veteran here who wants to start over again for bfa. I currently have a lot of free time (until the end of August I guess) and would like to level a couple of characters. When Legion hits, I will probably level the boosted 110 character to 120 and after that we can continue leveling alts. I preferably want to start a horde character, but don't mind leveling an alliance character later on (at least 1, to unlock the other races).

Considering that raf is basically useless for the one who is being recruited, I want you to gift me the game. In exchange, I will immediately buy 2 months of game time for you to receive the free month and mount. This still leaves you with a financial deficit, which I am willing to compensate by either gifting you blizzard balance or game time after we leveled 2 other characters.

Please don't contact me if you are not okay with these terms, patch 7.3.5 srsly messed it up for the one who is being recruited. Buying the game, farming some gold with the boosted 110 character for heirlooms and reach the 50% cap that way is essentially the same if not better, since you don't have to wait for your mate to come online. Why am I asking to be recruited then? Raf at least gives the recruiter some added value, so why not make a mount collector happy.

btag: Ren#22221
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss a few RaF Pets :D

*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 110, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get my last mount! :D

Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Looking to recruit any people on Horde to have fun with the game and eventually Help them Get to endgame

*what can i offer : I have multiple characters and i'm always okay with making a new one to roll with you, I Raid And Pvp at endgame and could teach you once you get to the end, I Also run a guild with IRL(Real life) friends so there'd be a lot of company for you some new some old.

Playtimes: I Play Everyday during the day and Night , And woudnt mind to play according to your time preferences since i am free most of the times :D

What i expect from you: For you to have fun and enjoy the game, you don't have to put in a time commitment for me.

My battlenet is Jax#1653 Feel free to add me :D
09/08/2018 17:10Posted by Bullzorg
Hello there!

WoW Veteran here who wants to start over again for bfa. I currently have a lot of free time (until the end of August I guess) and would like to level a couple of characters. When Legion hits, I will probably level the boosted 110 character to 120 and after that we can continue leveling alts. I preferably want to start a horde character, but don't mind leveling an alliance character later on (at least 1, to unlock the other races).

Considering that raf is basically useless for the one who is being recruited, I want you to gift me the game. In exchange, I will immediately buy 2 months of game time for you to receive the free month and mount. This still leaves you with a financial deficit, which I am willing to compensate by either gifting you blizzard balance or game time after we leveled 2 other characters.

Please don't contact me if you are not okay with these terms, patch 7.3.5 srsly messed it up for the one who is being recruited. Buying the game, farming some gold with the boosted 110 character for heirlooms and reach the 50% cap that way is essentially the same if not better, since you don't have to wait for your mate to come online. Why am I asking to be recruited then? Raf at least gives the recruiter some added value, so why not make a mount collector happy.

btag: Ren#22221

Nobody needs to buy BFA to get a mount credited to their accounts.
Just two months of gametime is sufficient now.
So if you mean just getting the first month of gametime by the recruiter than that seems fair.

GL.
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 2 RaF pets :D
*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 120, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.

*what i expect from you
- To atleast play wow 2 months so i can get one of my last pets :D

Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) + 1x120 so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
Hey.
The reason I want to RaF is like everyone elses reason, I want the RaF rewards obviously but also a friend to level up with from 110 to 120!

What I can offer:
* Help you out if you are stuck or have any questions
* Help you out with raiding/dungeons at max level
* Give you enough knowledge about your class if needed

Exept from all of that Im nice to talk to, I usually hunt for mounts or achievements so if you want something specific maybe I can help out with that aswell!
Currently I have atleast 10 more chars to level from 110 to 120. I so I got alot of chars to level with when I got the time.

I should also add that Im only playing Horde and have my characters on Draenor server!

You cant contact me through Battlenet or Discord
BN: Scarblitz#2428
Discord: Scarblitz#9958
Hey all, let me intruduce myself, i am Svane and i'm looking to recruit possibly a new friend, i am an ingame mount collector, and still miss 2 RaF pets :D
*what can i offer :
- i am heroic/myth raider so once we hit 120, i can take you anywere ingame, and get you some decent gear fast.

*what i expect from you

Svane#2168

- i got all my mains on Silvermoon (12x110) + 1x120 so can play whatever server you prefered!

Best of wishes Svane
01/09/2018 15:38Posted by Dondarko
Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on EU.

I've already collected all the mounts rewards from my fiends so now I'm just looking for some new friends to play the game with. Patch 7.3.5 changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling, now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we'll outlevel the zone, but the patch also removed the XP boost we would have get for playing together so we don't have any incentive to wait for one another.

I'm open to play any server or faction, but if you're not decided I know the best servers on each side.

I'll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so we can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster.

I enjoy giving advice to the new(er) players, guiding them to the way of taking the most out of the game and watching them grow. I have some of my best WoW memories playing with my RAF partners and I want to repeat the experience.

That's all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let's join forces and defend Azeroth!

ill join with you I'm on eu can play everyday mostly past 4 or 5 to about 10-11 my battle tag is lD34GoPr0#2459 (the first letter is lower case L)
hello,

im looking for someone to recruit so we can level together
make sure you are fun and we will have a good time :)
i can offer you,

fast and fun leveling
heirlooms/mounts
help you out with any kind of question about the game

im playing on the server anachronos [alliance]
just need you to play for atleast 2 months and have some fun playing
just send me a message on this battletag damianvk#2793 and we can start playing together

greetings,
Hi guys! I've been play World of Warcraft for 3 years but none of my friends play it. I would be glad to show the ropes to anyone who has just picked up the game, don't be afraid to message me on my email or you can simply reply here. Have a nice day and I'm looking forward to playing with you :)
Email alex82101@gmail.com
hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new
i'll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
as u may know blizzard nerfed RaF so u wont get 300% xp anymore when playing with me... so im not going to play with u when u r lvling your char BUT i'll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms so it will be just like RaF bonus XP which is 50% now... and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account and i get my mount u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u...

im in EU Kazzak horde side !

so if u r interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
thx :-)
Hello again!
EU Horde on Draenor server here!

I wont copy my previous message here since there is no point in doing so haha.

I will be straight forward, anyone who raids mythic do not have that much extra time to actually level with you. This person might help you out a little bit, but thats all.

Having a main to raid with and multiple alts, that doesnt leave out much room.

But if you would want me to recruit you I can promise these things:
* You get a new online friend who plays the game way too much and have a weird sense of humor.
* I will help you out in the start as bags, heirlooms and maybe some nicer mount for you to travel in.
* I will be there to always answer your questions even if I reply late sometimes.
* Need help with a tough quest or something? If Im not busy I will help you.
* At max level content I will help you with mythic dungeons, mythic + and also raiding. I will be there to explain all tactics for you, help you out with your class (if needed).

More than this I wont promise, perhaps I help you out more than this. But it all depends on my extra time.

I wont beg to recruit you, but if you allow me it would be nice to get to know a new face in the game :)

You can contact me on battlenet:
Scarblitz#2428

Have a great day!
24/09/2018 18:38Posted by Svane
*what can i offer :

*what i expect from you

Svane#2168

Best of wishes Svane

It's now 3 months subscription/game time for all games excluding BfA included (RaF includes those changes) for mounts/pets. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/11009
Hey all.

I'm looking to Recruit a Friend someone. I will introduce myself a bit... I'm Tsumiki, often called Myth by guildies and I collect mounts.

What can I offer you myself?
- Gold for armor/weapon heirlooms and gold for mount riding skills for one character. After you bought the three months of game time that is required.

- Also I provide 24 slot bags to help you get started.

- Once you hit max level, I could ask friends to help you through normal Mythics for gear provided there's time when you ask.

- Can help you travel somewhere if you have a hard time getting somewhere you need to be or help with a tough quest.

- A friend who's pretty much online for most of the day (:

What do I expect from you?
- You buy the three months of game time yourself after I RAF'd you.
[by only buying 3 months of game time means you automatically get all expansions up to Legion] [Without PayPal or Creditcard]

- Some [video] proof you actually bought the 3 months and aren't fooling me. :p

- That you don't spam me , even though I don't mind helping, I have other things to do as well in WoW and thus limited time.

Please contact me through Discord! I am more likely to notice your message/friendship request there than on Battle.net Tag.

Tag: Mythalia#6125 (Discord)