Recruit a Friend Requests

LF to recruit someone.

I wanna quick level Mage on horde, server is not important but on Stormscale i can provide you with Heirlooms and gold.

I have 5 lvl 120 and 10+ lvl 110 already on multiple servers.

If you wanna level fast with someone who is experienced add my btag :)

Cheers.

Horfak#21893
Hello!
I want to play WoW again. I used the gift to get 3 days of free game time. I would rather start a new character. The friends I look for should be available at any time during the day. I wish we could establish our own guild.

Send ingame mail to Esago/moonglade if you are interested.

Cheers,

Hi there!
I want to recruit a friend for leveling!
I play as Alliance on Silvermoon, but you can choose any server you like really, as this do not affect on leveling.
I can help with ingame questions as i do play for a long time.
I plan to level Mistweawer Monk, so i will be healing and leveling will be quick - i plan to level till 15 by questing and then by dungeons. If you want to level more characters, i will be glad to do so.
I each day, usually at evening-night time (GMT+3), but sometimes also in daytime, so we can find convenient time for both of us.

My battle tag: ZaykaNya#2260

P.s. searching for adult people, without abusive language

Hello, I’m looking to recruit someone on EU.

I’ve already collected all the rewards, so now I’m just looking for some new friends to play the game with. Patch 7.3.5 changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling (so if you are returning please see that patch notes before anything else). Now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we’ll outlevel the zone, but the patch also removed the XP boost we would have get for playing together, so we don’t have any incentive to wait for one another.

You can play any server or faction, but if you’re not decided I know the best servers on each side. I main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance, and have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

I’ll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so you can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster. (Heirlooms can be used on any server, but for the rest you would have to wait a little to transfer some gold for you.)

I enjoy giving advice to the new players and helping them grow. I’ve been doing this for a while and it’s a good way for me to keep the game interesting. I enjoy the company of my friends and would like to get more.

That’s all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let’s join forces and defend Azeroth!

– Update: 1st of April - I’ll buy a new 19 buttons mouse so I’ll be playing a little more to re-learn the game with a lot of the abilities on the mouse.

Hello, I’m looking to recruit someone on EU.

I’ve already collected all the rewards, so now I’m just looking for some new friends to play the game with. Patch 7.3.5 changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling (so if you are returning please see that patch notes before anything else). Now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we’ll outlevel the zone, but the patch also removed the XP boost we would have get for playing together, so we don’t have any incentive to wait for one another.

You can play any server or faction, but if you’re not decided I know the best servers on each side. I main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance , and have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

I’ll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so you can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster. (Heirlooms can be used on any server, but for the rest you would have to wait a little to transfer some gold for you.)

I enjoy giving advice to the new players and helping them grow. I’ve been doing this for a while and it’s a good way for me to keep the game interesting. I enjoy the company of my friends and would like to get more.

That’s all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224 , or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let’s join forces and defend Azeroth!

Hello you! I am currently on the lookout to recruit people that would like to start playing retail. About myself - old dude 35 years old from Holland And I have been playing this game for a long time. I am willing to help and guide new players from start till the end and can provide with everything you need. Still I highly believe that knowlege can bring you so far and exploreing the game for yourself with a friendly guy next to you is worth more then making the game simple with looms, gold and more. I will teach you the secrets how to make gold, the addons, where to farm and how to do things yourself. Want to have a chat? whiteshiro#21355 or follow the link https://battle.net/recruit/BMXMX2K59T

Hello, I may recruit friends, too, if somebody are interested here is my link https://battle.net/recruit/798CKRRLPS
I play since the burning crusade and I have never ‘frozen’ my account, so you may figure how much duty I have put in this game :slight_smile:
Hope to see some new friend soon :slight_smile:

looking to find some friends to play with:)

I’ll give a wow token if you subscribe add Papika#21915 to collect

Hey there, I am looking for friends to recruit! I am an active, English and Slovak speaking player, happy to help other players and happy to level up new characters! Add me on RealID Dreadstare#2898 or use this link to activate the recruitment: https://battle.net/recruit/SZG99FXLRZ

Looking forward to seeing you in game!

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience…
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new :wink:
i’ll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
i’ll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u…

im in EU Kazzak horde side . but i can give u gold in most of high pop ally or horde realms !

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or use the new blizzard RaF link :

thx :slight_smile:

Hi I am looking for a friend to recruit. I’m currently on dragonblight/ghost land server EU matches me. Send me a msg mailsa1978#2578

I can help with bags, mount fee’s and levelling. Have a guild been running since 2005. We raid every tuesday’s and are active.

Hey , i’m looking for a someone who can teach me the game again and level together, haven’t played since Cataclysm , Not sure on what to roll yet. The server doesn’t matter ,looking forward to some replies (Casual player)

hey !
i can do that :smiley:
i have been playing since TBC none stop :laughing:
u can add my Btag so we can talk in game : mojik#21465

welcome back :slight_smile:

Looking to recruit someone - I played since Vanilla.
I’m mostly an Alliance player but have character on Horde too.

I speak EN/FR/KR

Don’t hesitate to contact me on this character if you want to play with me (and some friends too)

Hello there!

Looking to recruit someone who wishes to play Horde on Tarren MIll - EU. I would gladly help you level up and walk you through the game if you are a new player!

https://battle.net/recruit/9VVH8KT7S2 Welcome Back to any1 who decides to come back after seeing shadowlands O_O

I have characters on both sides, alliance on Argent dawn and horde on magtheridon. I can help with bags and help you lvl if you want. :slight_smile:
Welcome back!

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience…
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new :wink:
i’ll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
i’ll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u…

im in EU Kazzak horde side . but i can give u gold in most of high pop ally or horde realms !

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or use the new blizzard RaF link :

thx :slight_smile: