Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

M+ is a challenge mode on its own. It should not rely on other content. Just because people raid they should be able to do higher keys? Really motivating to keep playing…

4 Likes

Remove forging fully! Inb4 I get called elitist for hating more than 2 layers of RNG.

3 Likes

There is still motivation to do m+ I think, realy cheap azerites, some trinkets, or best in slot (statwise) rings, of course weapon slots and most best in slot trinkets will come from raid, which is absolutly the same as it stays now, so not realy big deal. I had 3 bosses down on mythic in first mythic week and i had no loot from mythic raid for 3 another weeks anyway, while mythic plus gave me, literally 3 mythic quality items, just from chest + 1 mythic azerite piece, thats pretty much, much more stronger then avarage mythic raiders rewards anyway.
ofc some ppl will have mythic gear after 3 weeks, but these are literally best pve players in the world, not avarage mythic raiders.

1 Like

First few bosses are farmable from week 1+ coins. While m+ only player limited to single item per week that is 5 ilvls below mythic raid and can be duplicate. So let me make myself clear, person clearing 2-4 easy mythci raid bosses will be 10+ ilvl higher than m+ player in like 3 weeks or so.

Best trinkets and traits in raid may be fine, 10+ ilvl difference is surely not.

2 Likes

the mythic + reward is 100% once per week + 1 mythic azerite 100% (every second week)+ unlimited chances to get heroic quality item. while mythic raider has 15 % + - chance to get a gear once per week from every boss you killed (max 12 when you are absolutly the Top player 40 ppl in the world ) + 2 bonus rolls per a week with pretty low chance to get item. I am mostly myhic + player btw, i realy dont know why i should be rewarded even more compare to Top world raiders, while they are playing on such a high lvl. btw to clear first aesy 2-4 bosses is still much harder content then m+, lets say +15 in first weeks.

1 Like

Personal loot gives 6 items from single boss, that makes chance to get item for particular player slightly higher than suggested 15%. There is also chance to get item(s) from other player and like i said coins (5 coins can be stored btw).

That is something we can agree to disagree about.

1.20 persons 4 items + coins (storing coins is the think for 3weeks at max, when you are good).

1. the forth boss in Eternal Palace, was lady azshvane, the count of players who killed it in first weeks was absolutly laughtably low compare to + 15 keys timed runs. 4 or 6 guys just from my guild had achieved keystone master achiev without any focus to complete it, then we even pulled the Azshave …

I see easy solution just bring back warforging as it used to be
Imagine that u have progression tiers in dungeon,higher dungeon level more slots for warforging up to 5 ilvl below mythic raid drops,once u’ve get item u just go to vendor and upgrade with special currency u get from doing content

Do you really think that someone who plays 4 hours per week is equally skilled as someone who plays 40 hours per week?

That’s like comparing myself to Method players. Sure, I can say whatever I want to help me sleep at night, that I am equally skilled as bloody Scrype and I can 1v1 him easily, he just puts more time into the game or whatever but it’s all about skillz.

The reality is, it’s not even close. He would probably crush me.
Time investment into something usually means getting good or better at the thing. It’s not exclusive to MMOs, its in every game and literally in life.

I find it funny how in every game where there is MMR or some other point system, lower/middle tier players find excuses how they are just unlucky, don’t have the time or that playing at the top is nothing special.

People who actually want to become good M+ players or good raiders don’t whine on forums, they play the game, they put time into the game to get better. They have the achievements to show for it too. Contrary to your theory, these achievements are not handed out to them.

You haven’t even done a +10 key. Your item level is exactly where it is supposed to be.
I don’t see a valid point in your argument. You are literally rewarded based on your “skill”. In this case the content you have done.

1 Like

Just love how ppl go straight to the armory to argue against someones opinion. Like everyone posts on their main…

4 Likes

But I didn’t find excuses nor did I compare myself to people based on my " oh I think it’s like that " hunch.

There is a difference between finding the time to dedicate 4 hours of 3-5 days a week to a certain activity and between playing more than those 4 hours a day but in different separate times.

I also didn’t compare myself to Mythic raiders just based on " oh I feel it’s like that " , nor did I compare the M+ players to Mythic raiders based on that too.

I’ve done over 200 M+ above +10 this season.
Another over 200 M+ above +10 and mostly above +15 in season 2 on only 1 char.

Across all my characters I’ve done over 500 M+ just in season 2 and 3.

You really think some Mythic raider that have done about 10-50 m+ runs in total not just above +10 is gonna be better than me in M+, please don’t kid yourself.

This is like Saying a SF3 player will beat an MVC3 player in MVC3 because SF3 takes more skill.

Both are fighting games, both use similar systems, but both require two VERY different skillsets.

Yeah because I’m not really bothering with playing a rogue this season -_-, and I’m pretty sure I can out dps 99% of the rogues in world of Warcraft across all servers and even then I don’t see how that would make my opinion more or less valid.

There are people with 10 thousand and more hours spent in games like Dota,Cs:go,Wow and the like and these people are still stuck in silver/gold/plat/challenger/combatant titles.

Time invested isn’t always necessarily a skill indicator, nor is it a gauge of how good a player is, if Scrype quit for a year then came back, he’ll still be just as good, sure he’ll need time to get the rust off but he’ll be back fast and performing up to par.

So you deciding that because I opted not play a trash spec in an trash season in a trash expansion = I am bad and can’t vouch with my opinion for content to come later is wrong imo.

ikr, I loved rogues ever since MoP and this one has been my main ever since MoP so I use it to post on the forums, but apparently because I’m posting on it I have no credibility unless I bring out some ( ACHIVS OHMG ) to prove my point.

Imo even people that don’t do M+ should be allowed to voice their opinion on the matter and their opinions should matter, maybe it shouldn’t have the same weight as an experienced player, but it still is a very important opinion that should be considered.

2 Likes

better get ur raiding boots ready

I would honestly prefer if Blizzard was to separate M+ and raiding gear in the future. Make it similar to old pvp gear, making it usable everywhere but most useful where you got that gear from. That way everybody could advance in the content that they want to without feeling compelled to do everything.

And people would complain about getting huge amounth of gear sets just to be compettive in different type of content.

If you dont post on your main acc than it just proves that your opinion sounds stupid and you dont want to connect it to your main. And nobady should assume you have some uber bis gear char. But thats just that asumption.

Who cares? Let them complain all they want it would still be a better system.

I don’t know how it’s going to affect Mythic plus, I suspect the achievements are to try and keep people interested in doing +10s and +15s and counteract that some may lose interest without titanforged rewards.

There have always been people who do dungeons and push them high regardless of the rewards so that isn’t the only incentive when people do them.

On the contrary people should argue with peoples posts and opinions, not their armories.

4 Likes

Armory shows what kind of player are you. Its hard to take seriously opinion of lfr player on mythic+ issue.

But if their opinion is off the mark, argue with that - them doing lfr or mythic+ wouldn’t change the fact that an opinion might be not the one you agree with. For example only times I even bother to open someone’s armoury is when they themselves attack someone 1st trough it.

2 Likes