Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

Personally Its a bad decision to remove titan forging if their not willing to accomodate or bring m+ gearing up to par with what gear you get from raiding as its bad enough that most bis gear comes from raiding as it is.

1 Like

Many post on alts so they cant be tracked down in game. Some main change but post on a regulsr character.

It really shouldn’t matter. I agree.

3 Likes

Which main do you want me to post on? The char i played for full legion and the first months of BFA + uldir? The char i played season 2? The char i was maining at the end of s2 and beginning of s3? The char i got highest heal rio-score at this moment? The char i got curves with of EP?

There are 4 chars involved here. I am posting on the main of end s2 and start s3 because i wanted to main it. And then i fell back for M+ on my s2 char, but did the raid on another char. Stop looking at someones armory. Listen to oppinions.

The motivation comes from being able to become the best (not that i make it, but i want an equal playing field). Motivation to play M+ is not coming from gear. Getting the middle finger for never being able to compete with mythic raiders because they get the best gear for everything in the whole game is just wrong. We play M+. Our competition, different leaderboards.\

And obviously it is hard to discuss what player 1 gets for loot and what player 2 gets. Statistically mythic raiders have higher and better gear. That you, 1 player, got nothing in the first run(s) does not mean nobody does. Or that you got showered in a couple of M+ runs does not mean others get that too.

1 Like

I don’t care if someone has TF item or not I care if I have it. The feeling of only being able to get the best item for you is to get lucky. Lets say behemoth trinket. I got it 445il I was happy for that loot for about minute, until i realized that its not the best it can be it could have 10 more item levels and socket. It might sound stupid, but this is how many people feel.

great, hope it dies, M+ is one of the sh*ttest systems ever added.

infinitely grindable content isn’t fun…

You know people play this as the main content of the game, don’t you?

yes all 10 of you who still play BFA.

game declines year after year for a reason. And yes they stopped counting subs, and if the subs were good, you don’t think they’d show them? only reason they stopped was because they were so bad lol

You mean the 10+ that are online right now in my guild?

just look at how the popularity of classic outshined and shines retail, it is living proof almost ALL aspects of retail SUCK .

their earning report states that classic saw the biggest yearly quatre sub increase in franchise history

shows a lot really.

You mean a new game just got released and people subbed, compared with a 1 year old expansion. Right…

Then why was it the BIGGEST ever??? Surely all the others would have the same hype no?

Why dont you just go play classic when you find that a far better game, and we go further with our M+ fun :slight_smile: I have session planned in the next 15 minutes anyway :grin:

1 Like

because I want retail to be good again so that I can enjoy both, people like you are what bog it down…

And you get that by removing M+. Sure.

it would be one step out of 1000 yes.

Agree to disagree. I know a lot of people who would unsub and never come back. Including myself.

and then (providing the other classic like things came back) all the classic audience would gladly return to retail :smiley:

The people in my guild who started on classic claim it is dead over there by the way. Not that i like that. I want both games good. But i do not hear that many good stories anymore.

I am in Ironforge rn, it is packed, if we were on discord, I’d send you screenshots

your friends are probably salty mate.

game is far from dead, and judging for your love for retail, your friends probs got level 26 max.

Ok good to hear better things :slight_smile: Why should my friends be salty? We are just people/gamers who want to have fun. There is no competition. We want both (or all the games) to be good and have fun with. Again; there is no competition.

You know i also post in more critizising topics about retail, dont you?